Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday Accountability

I did great yesterday! I stuck to my plan, stayed within my calories, finally went grocery shopping, and took the pup for a nice long walk which is the most active I've been in months. 

On another note, I got on the scale this morning for the first time since June and let's just say it was not good. 

B: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 4 slices of turkey, black coffee
S: Apple with PB
L: Leftover ST Harissa Turkey Meatloaf (YUM!), cucumber and tomato salad
S: Banana
D: ST Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken, steamed mixed veggies 

E: Long walk with Lucille

W: 3 liters

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options
    Ugh, these last few weeks have not been great for meal planning. And surprise surprise, I'm up 3 pounds... I'm back at it, though, and I have a lot of miles to run, so that will help.

B: 2 egg muffins (I don't know what to call them, see what I mean here)
    S: cashews, cheese, red peppers
    L: going to the Fair!
    D: no idea

E: 30 minute walk with the dogs
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    B:  2 HB eggs, museli apple thing with PB, grapes
    L:  ST Santa Fe Chicken over brown rice with a little cheese, a bunch of orange watermelon
    D:  enchilada stuffed bell peppers, green beans, latin rice

WO:  maybe JM YM... it's supposed to be my rest day, but I might do L1.  we ran last night (only 2 mi) but I didn't get to fit in my YM, so I'd like to do it today.

@Swazzle - for the Santa Fe Chicken, I didn't have any tomato sauce but I had tomato paste, so I stirred some of that in there and only added a tiny bit of broth...  I also added 2 cans of beans (black and red) and a little can of chopped green chiles.  with a little lime juice, it was really, really good.  thanks for the idea! ...and I need that Pumpkin Shake recipe you were talking about earlier this week, I want to make it!
  • Options
    B; Starbucks tea
    L: no idea..... I'm using my lunch hr to sit here waiting for my door installers, so I'm hoping to have my boss grab me something when she goes
    D: spaghetti with tomato sauce and wild hog sausage (C shot a wild pig a few weeks ago and we had it processed into smoked hickory sausage) it's sitting in the crockpot..... Yummm
    E: abs and back and 1/2 hr cardio setting on treadmill

@Swazzle‌ & @CocoBellaF‌ pumpkin smoothie??? Sounds delicious!!!
  • Options
    @IrishDreamer - I found the recipe on Pinterest which I can't even access anymore because since Monday, my work as blocked it :(

• Options
    Swazzle said:

@IrishDreamer - I found the recipe on Pinterest which I can't even access anymore because since Monday, my work as blocked it :(

That suuuucks!!! Stupid work trying to make people productive.
  • Options

B- hot chocolate, yogurt with almonds

L-homemade minestrone soup

S-apple

D-pasta and marinara sauce

S-trail mix

E- dance class tonight!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    B - banana, PB2, pumpkin chai tea
    S - Greek yogurt
    L - spinach tortilla with turkey and cheese, baby carrots, applesauce, sugar free Jello
    S - granola bar, string cheese
    D - pork chops, rolls, peas
    E - cardio for about 45 minutes after work

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So I'm officially starting Whole30 again at the end of the month. So I'm eating whatever right now but still trying to maintain my weight so I don't go over board right before we begin.

B- Coffee and smoothie

L- leftover Honey mustard chicken and broccoli and rice

D- I'm thinking about making Tomato soup 
  • Options
    @cu97tiger egg muffins look delicious!!!

I didn't do my workout this morning because I was oh so tired! Hopefully I find some energy to do it tonight.

B: oat revolution oatmeal
    L: light Caesar salad with chicken breast
    D: not sure yet, maybe leftover chicken
    S: pretzels, yogurt
    E: body revolution cardio
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - oh man, Whole30.  I've flirted with the idea, even though I hated it when we did it last year...  but not until after the holidays.  I have my PMP class and exam, and there is no way I could tackle W30 and that, plus the holidays and my new job with overtime.  keep us updated, and if you come across any great recipes PLEASE share so I can save them.  :)
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF -It was about this time last year when H and I did it together. It was extremely hard and expensive but we found some good recipes that I'm looking forward to using again. I'll have to share them with you once I'm at home and can pull them out of our cookbook.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards