My fiance and I just chose our venue and date! We are so excited to start planning our wedding at Sycamore Farms in Bloomington for next May.
I have seen some posts from September where girls had some vintage/rustic items for sale, but nothing recent. SO, if you are having your wedding this year (or had one before and still have some of your decorations) and have some items that fit that description, I am interested!
Ideas of Items I am looking for:
- Burlap or banana fiber
- Mason jars
- Wood or slices of trees/branches
- Vintage doorway to walk out of for ceremony
- Lights (LED, fairy, hanging, etc)
- Dishes, glasses, etc.
- lanterns (hanging or metal for candles)
- anything else you might be willing to part with that sounds like it would fit in here!
Thanks for reading and in advance for your help!