New Jersey

Northern NJ/NY alternative venue suggestions?

Hi there!

I'm interested in getting some suggestions for an alternative, non-traditional venue. I like the idea of Triumph Brewery in Princeton however it is a bit south from us and would ideally like something in Northern NJ/NY. Can be extremely flexible with amount of guests (between 80-135) and ideally searching for a place with an outdoor ceremony space for June or August 2015. Anything along the lines of a brewery or chic loft space would be great. Any help is appreciated!! 

Re: Northern NJ/NY alternative venue suggestions?

• Kean University has a beautiful spot called Liberty Hall Museum...its is outdoors and tented very pretty with the flowers and old builidngs.

Westfield, NJ has this places called the James something Mansion very pretty from the pictures.

I also came across a site called unjerseybride.com and that has a lot of offbeat places to get married
  • If your into vineyards, I believe there is a vineyard in Ringoes, NJ called Unionville Vineyards.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • akstwrtakstwrt member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2014
    I'm getting married at Maritime Parc in Jersey City. Very non traditional and has city views. Food is incredible and the staff was flexible on pricing. So far a great experience!
  • If you don't mind me asking what are you paying per person and what does it include? Also when are you getting married? This is my number one place so far in looking at venues!
  • akstwrt said:
    I'm getting married at Maritime Parc in Jersey City. Very non traditional and has city views. Food is incredible and the staff was flexible on pricing. So far a great experience!

If you don't mind me asking what are you paying per person and what does it include? Also when are you getting married? This is my number one place so far in looking at venues!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards