Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Las Vegas Night Clubs

Trying ti pinpoint the "girls night" out on Friday, October 10th... Any recommendations on dance/night clubs? I've been emailing and rsvp'ing like crazy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Las Vegas Night Clubs

• Options
    Depends, what music are you more into?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Anything that we can shake it to! Hip hop, EDM, pop.. Pretty much everything except country.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm thinking my MOH and I (it's just us two) will end up at the Rio Voodoo Lounge. And like you, no country for me! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Depends if you want one of the "big" clubs... if so I would suggest Hakkasan, as it's gotten a lot of hype as being a great club. Tryst, XS, or Surrender at Wynn would also be nice. I've heard Tao and Pure just get insanely packed (not that the others aren't crowded) but to an uncomfortable point. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I've inquired at VooDoo Lounge (yet to hear back), Hakkasan (yet to hear back), Surrender at Wynn (yet to hear back) and Body Logic (yet to hear back).

I don't really want to go to a huge club, just somewhere fun where we can dance and enjoy ourselves!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Actually I think pure is good if your not too picky. Plus they have a great view on the balcony of the strip. They plain mainly hip hop it's one of the less crowded clubs along with tryst. Tryst is all outdoors so there's a lot of space. I personally love all the bigger name clubs that are mainly edm but everyone is different :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Drai's was recently remodeled and I've heard some good things about it and Marquee at Cosmo is really popular too. When we go down for ladies night we usually pick a hotel with a decent amount of clubs plus a place for dinner we'd like and as we're walking around there are ALWAYS promoters giving out free entry, free drinks, skip the line, etc.

Also some restaurants offer free entry and/or free drinks after dinner!
  • Options
    Marquee is great. I also really like Hyde and Chateau. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards