What's up today?

2»

Re: What's up today?

• Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    larrygaga said:
    I always like reading about all ya'lls daily lives.

Fun Fact: In Michigan you can be a pretty mediocre wedding photographer and use instagram filters and charge twice as much as real wedding photographers. I don't know much about photography, but I reject #filters people. 

That's the damn truth. :( I wish you were getting married in the D, I'd refer my photographer! She cleaned up my nephew's vomit on the dance floor; she's a saint in my book. (Andplusalso her work is awesome.)
    OMG, how sweet of her! Well if she travels to mount pleasant LMK

I mean, seriously, if I wanted that kind of photography I would hire my 16 year old cousin who has an Iphone and takes lots and lots of selfies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:

Fun Fact: In Michigan you can be a pretty mediocre wedding photographer and use instagram filters and charge twice as much as real wedding photographers. I don't know much about photography, but I reject #filters people. 

That flies in Buffalo (pictured above) and in NH as well.

Sheisty shits. LAY ANOTHER FILTER ON IT, NOBODY CARES WHAT THE SKY LOOKS LIKE!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    larrygaga said:

That's the damn truth. :( I wish you were getting married in the D, I'd refer my photographer! She cleaned up my nephew's vomit on the dance floor; she's a saint in my book. (Andplusalso her work is awesome.)

I mean, seriously, if I wanted that kind of photography I would hire my 16 year old cousin who has an Iphone and takes lots and lots of selfies.
    Hmmm well her website does say she's "available for travel anywhere in the world" but doesn't say what the travel fee is. http://moxie-photography.com/index2.php#/home/

The only photographer I know up that way is the girl my sister uses for family photos, and I think she's pretty awful. I mean...

• Options
    Whoa, those filters are something else.

I actually asked our photographer to give us some photos with the vintage filter on them (the e-pics I posted) because it doesn't seem heavy-handed to me and I like the washed out color.  But he also gave us the straight-up colored versions too and I think they look great.  I figure I'll get sick of the filter when it's no longer trendy, and I will want the classic photos in a few years.

Without filter:

With filter:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    @lolo883 so much about that image bothers me. The angle is making me feel dizzy and the fucking font choice... oh my god. Did she work for Olan Mills or something? gotdamn.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:
    @lolo883 so much about that image bothers me. The angle is making me feel dizzy and the fucking font choice... oh my god. Did she work for Olan Mills or something? gotdamn.
    Literally LOLing at Olan Mills.

Thank you for this.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options

larrygaga said:
    larrygaga said:

Hmmm well her website does say she's "available for travel anywhere in the world" but doesn't say what the travel fee is. http://moxie-photography.com/index2.php#/home/

The only photographer I know up that way is the girl my sister uses for family photos, and I think she's pretty awful. I mean...
    I suddenly feel like an immensely accomplished photographer. And that's saying something.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards