New Jersey

Just sharing....I FOUND MY FLORIST!!!!

I am so excited!!! I finally finally found my florist!!!! I went with Delightful Designs in Garfield, NJ!! I met with Ron and he was amazing, his ideas are endless and I am super excited to work with him!! I booked it immediately!!! Any brides searching for florist or an 'event designer' gotta give him a look....here is the link!! http://www.delightfuldesigndecor.com/ Again, just wanted to share!!! Now all I have left is bridesmaid dresses, invitations, and DJ!

Re: Just sharing....I FOUND MY FLORIST!!!!

• @pearl78 were his prices reasonable?
  • @pearl78‌ just cause I know we have he same venue...I am using Posh Entertainment for my wedding and they have been awesome to work with and I got my bridesmaids dresses at Hollywood Bridal in Kenilworth.
  • love0208love0208 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2014
    @slobhan915, I found them to be reasonable yes!  The best way to do it is to give him your budget and work it from there, he also mentioned they are having a showcase at their location on Oct 16th....but I would call them, remember it's free to talk lololol

@Jenn7778 THank you so much for the info!  I have been quite busy since my original post, LOL I am also getting my bridesmaid dresses at hollywood, they are the absolute best!!  For DJ, I booked with Absolute Celebrations.....I needed socca and jersey club all in one dj and love love the dj we are working with....Are you getting married at Primavera or church?? Did you book your car?  If not, Action Limo, hands down the best!

• Hey @pearl78‌ I am getting married at my FI's church, St. John's in Clark. What about you?

We also got our limo through Santos. We needed the car for 6 hours between pictures, the church and the reception and their rates were better then action...and I like their Infiniti QX5 better.

Hollywood bridal is def the best! The fact that alterations are included is amazing!
  • love0208love0208 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2015
    Yes, I agree, Action was definitely a little more than other quotes we received, but their classical cars are in perfect condition, I couldn't pass it up...when I went to Santos, the classical car was not in good condition, but their quote for me was higher than action, but hey who knows, maybe the girl didnt know what she was doing.

I totally agree about Hollywood, I called around to get a quote on the bridesmaid dresses and not one place included alterations in their prices, not one!  I think everyone that i know got their dresses from here, love them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards