Wedding Invitations & Paper

Best place to print postcards

KnightsNurseKnightsNurse member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited September 2014 in Wedding Invitations & Paper
I DIYed my save the dates and would like to print them as postcards. Anybody have any experiences/recommendations with this? Would love some input for best quality/most afforable :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best place to print postcards

• I was really happy with my Vista Print postcards. I used one of their designs, but you can choose one with a photo background, upload your design as a photo, and delete any of the other text on the page.

• vista print. I've used them tons of times for lots of different stuff. Their prices are really good and you don't have to wait forever to receive the product. You can upload your own design onto a postcard or greeting card, too. I'm planning on doing that for my save-the-dates. 
  • I prefer 48hourprint.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I loved our whole experience with Vista Print.  I DIY'd our design and uploaded it and then had it printed on the larger postcard size.  They turned out great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love Vistaprint. They're prices are good and the quality is good. I did my own design for STDs and uploaded it as a PDF. I was worried that the words wouldn't come out as clearly as they did on the screen since I had the text embedded in my design file but they came out really well!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies. I ended up trying Staples and they were great. Cheaper than vistaprint/any other website I looked at and I was able to pick them up a few hours later at the Staples down the road. Love the quality!! I'm definitely going to check out the above suggestions for invites though, I was impressed with both websites :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We used Zazzle.com. They were less expensive than other options we considered and the quality is great! I ended up using them to print our wedding invitations and reply cards as well. We also got envelopes and custom postage stamps through them. They have a lot of promotions, especially around holidays (business must go down then). I got 40% off by ordering my invites over Memorial Day weekend.

Vistaprint is also great. I also recommend Snapfish for photocards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards