Nevada-Las Vegas

Changing ceremony locations- Help! need ideas for locations that allow outside photographers?

I have never changed my mind so many times in my entire life!  Another change

We were going to get married at the bellagio on the terrace because I loved the fountains and for some reason I thought their prices were high but not too high (I'm not sure why I felt like that but I don't now, I don't want to pay their prices) and we've decided to make a change even though we'll lose our deposit there.

They won't let us use our own photographer or florist,  their florist wants $400 each for  2 terrace floral arrangements (that's insane) and for the photography  I get 20 4x6 photos... not even the rights to the digital photos.   Plus there is a  "surcharge" for a Saturday wedding, they make you buy up to the "bellagio" package,    So even though we'll lose that money, Forget that,  we'll end up saving overall somewhere else. 

Now I'm looking for somewhere different that allows outside photographers and florists.    I'm excited about the change! I've been really agonizing over this for weeks but like I said this whole wedding thing is crazy, I've never changed my mind so much in my entire life. 

Anyone have anywhere offbeat or flexible location that they'd recommend?  We have 32 people total. Date is Saturday Nov 29, so I'm not sure about indoor or outdoor location yet, exploring both. 

Thanks everyone! We're really excited about this change.

We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014

Re: Changing ceremony locations- Help! need ideas for locations that allow outside photographers?

• I know The Quad chapels allow outside vendors. You just have to pay $150 per vendor to bring in your own. They kind of nickel and dime you, but they are still less expensive than most.
  • Flamingo, Quad and Planet Hollywood allow outside photographers for a relatively low price. I know Planet Hollywood has some good deals right now for extra ceremony decor and liquid courage shots when you book a certain package. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using The Flamingo Garden Gazebo chapel and having outside photography and flowers (it's a $150 charge for outside vendors, per vendor). We are getting married in December and aren't worried about it being outside... so crossing our fingers for a good weather day! I've been really pleased with communication so far, and the prices are just right for us. 

We are paying the outside vendor fees for photography and flowers, but saving a bunch of money! The cost of my bouquet I was quoted was the entire cost of all of our flowers for the wedding party and family! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hmgiffor I can't find any info on Planet Hollywood allowing outside photographers.  Can you share where you found that info?  Thanks!
  • I just messaged them. I can't remember the exact pricing though. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor- thanks!
  • So glad to know im not alone!! I have been changing my mind daily and have been so stressed out. We are considering the Neon Boneyard for the ceremony. Its so cheap I can email you information. The only other place I have found that I love that allows outside vendors is Ghostbar/Palms Hotel
  • the little church of the west allows outside photographers, if I remember correctly.
  • The Cosmopolitan
  • Congrats @KrisLSmiley‌! What time is your ceremony now?
  • @rosebubbly we're at 3pm now, will do a strip tour after and then go to dinner at Joes...   You're at 2pm right?
  • 2 pm, then ddb, then reception!! Getting so close!!
  • Did you get rooms at ph? I got a great price and no ones using them. Let me know if you need any...I know the price has gone up. Still got a couple weeks till the cut off date
  • Hi @rosebubbly we've got some rooms but if you have a deal, PM me, that would be a big help! 
  • I just sent you an email. It's a deal compared to current published prices but who knows...
  • Thank you!
  • Cili at the Bali Hai Golf Club let's you use outside photography/videography
  • I am glad i'm not the only one to have changed my mind so many times, its ridiculous! We are British and live in Spain, and i've literally been around the world with trying to decide where to get married! We have stuff booked here in Spain, which I am waiting for deposit back!! 
    We FINALLY decided on Vegas!! :) We booked Red Rock canyon with Scenic Las Vegas and then I changed my mind again..... FINALLY all booked up and NO more changes!! 
    We are getting married at Lakeside at Tule Springs, with Scenic Las Vegas... Melissa is extremely helpful, so I would suggest that you maybe speak to her? There are a lot of different locations that they offer!

Does anyone have any experience with Lakeside at Tule Springs (Previously known as Floyd Lamb park) ?

Sorry to have switched the point of the post!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards