September 2014 Weddings

I'm a Mrs.!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!  We got married on Friday and it was FANTASTIC!!!  We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather, sunny, clear blue sky, temps in the mid 70's....which made the sunset during the ceremony perfect for my color scheme!  I still can't believe it actually happened.  I tried to stay as present as I could during everything, so I could take it all in.  We certainly enjoyed our special day, had so much fun celebrating with family and friends!!!  The venue was great, the dance floor was packed.  Only issue was with the bridesmaid's dresses which were ready on Wednesday, but weren't altered correctly, had to be picked up by the bridal shop employee at the hair salon Friday morning and were delivered about 45 minutes before we needed to be ready.  Photographer says our proofs should be ready and online Monday or Tuesday.  In the meantime, I'm enjoying seeing everyone's pictures on Facebook and WedPics.  I have a few to share here too!

Re: I'm a Mrs.!!!!

• Congrats!! You looked beautiful. Loved your dress and that vail is stunning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh my gosh I absolutely love your veil! Gorgeous! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• You look beautiful and so happy! Your dress is spectacular!
  • What a beautiful bride you were-- so glad it went well, and congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congrats!! Beautiful, and love the veil!

• Thank you everyone!  The veil actually belonged to my mom.  She wore it 40 years ago, and it was un-preserved and it was absolutely perfect!  She wore it all day back then, I don't know how she did it!  I loved it, but was happy to get it off.  Just inquired at my local dry cleaner about dress preservation... so going to get that taken care of, but I may just need to put the dress on ONE more time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards