New York-New York City
Options

Looking for an incredible photographer in the NYC area

Dawn117Dawn117 member
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited August 2014 in New York-New York City
We're looking for an incredible wedding photographer in NYC or Northern NJ. The photographs will be forever, so the photographer is the most important for us.  We're looking for 2 shooters for at least 8 hours, all the high resolution files, and a beautiful album. Any recommendations?

Re: Looking for an incredible photographer in the NYC area

• Options
    What style are you going for?  I used a guy and a girl photography--you know who both shooters are and the package I got included 8 hrs with both of them, plus high res files and an album.  Their work has a lighthearted whimsical feel.  I also looked at Matthew Sowa and STAK, who are more photojournalistic.  Their styles are different from the photogs I went with, but they are beautiful photos nonethless.
  • Options
    jadenkelanjadenkelan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    jadenkelanjadenkelan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    I just booked with Brian Hatton.  His portfolio is gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Will from A Picturesque Memory Photography.  He was incredible to work with, not only were the photos awesome, our guests have continued to rave about him.  A few have already used him for their wedding.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    Try photography by Zo and Llise in the NYC area - both great and work really well - great eye for detail (they did my sister's wedding).  Phone 917 284 3913 www.mybelovedwedandart.com  Good luck!!!

• Options
    I just booked Lilac Blossom Photography. I loved the photos she took and I was able to negotiate a great deal. Two shooters all day and all high resolution edited images.
  • Options
  • Options
    Check out: Erica Lyn from www.ericalynphotography.com . We are most likely using her once we finalize our wedding date. My coworker used her last year and her friend used her the year prior and they all loved their photos. She's pretty incredible and works with your budget. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards