Florida-North Florida
Options

Private Home Rental for Wedding Venue Saint Augustine FL

Does anyone know of any property management companies or rental properties in the st augustine area that are rentable and have room for a small wedding possibly close to the beach for a group less than 50 people?

Re: Private Home Rental for Wedding Venue Saint Augustine FL

• Options
    Off the top of my head, I know of a property management company by the name of May Management. I want to say they're based in Ponte Vedra Beach, but I know they manage many properties in St. Johns County. I can't attest to their customer service or anything, though.

Have you tried searching on www.airbnb.com ? There's probably plenty of snow birds, etc.  who have their homes listed for rent on there.

Good luck! :)
  • Options
    I am looking for the same thing!  Here are the ones that I have found so far: 

1. www.wrenbeachrentals.com -- the Ocean Blue beach house. They allow up to 60 guests for reception, but only rent Sat-Sat.  I have personally walked through this house and LOVED it!! Just need something to rent Sun-Sun.
    2. www.wrenbeachrentals.com -- the SeaWatch beach house. Rents Sun- Sun, but only allows up to 40 guests. We need to accomadate 50-60 guests...
    3. www.houseofseaandsun.com -- House of Sea & Sun Bed and Breakfast. We walked through here and loved it too! Allow up to 200 guests so that shouldn't be a problem for you. Depending on the time of year (we are getting married in May), you may have to rent the whole house out, just like a regular beach house with a 3 night minimum. This is currently #1 on our list. The only thing we are debating is that they want to cook for you and don't allow outside catering, but they are willing to create a menu to your liking.

Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards