January 2015 Weddings

4 months to go!!

Starting to freak out. Been so busy with work and now it's also crunch time for invitations and the such. I'm afraid how fast the next 4 will fly by, the past 8 months were a blink in time.

Re: 4 months to go!!

• You took the words right out of my mouth! 

All the big stuff is done and paid for, but I have yet to even pick invitations. They are my priority now
  • Its going SO FAST! Especially once Thanksgiving rolls around....OMG its going to FLY.

All the big stuff is done, just working on the details -- trying to get as much as possible done before Christmas!!!! I want to be able to enjoy the holidays before the frenzy kicks into high gear!
  • You took the words right out of my mouth! 

All the big stuff is done and paid for, but I have yet to even pick invitations. They are my priority now
    Good luck with invitations! I took forever to pick mine out and I did them myself so it was extra stressful. Now they are just waiting to be mailed.
    Its going SO FAST! Especially once Thanksgiving rolls around....OMG its going to FLY.

All the big stuff is done, just working on the details -- trying to get as much as possible done before Christmas!!!! I want to be able to enjoy the holidays before the frenzy kicks into high gear!
    Good idea to have it all done by Christmas. For the most part I should be able to also. Right now I am stressing about wedding day/reception timeline.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards