Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Dear lady who hit my doggie on Monday and almost hit me and my other doggie,
You're going down. How dare you hit us, then leave??

NO LOVE,
Your worst nightmare

=====

Dear 3pm Thursday,
GET HERE ALREADY!

Love,
Girl who's got a big weekend planned

=====

Dear DH,
I wish we had more time to spend together before I leave. I'm already looking forward to NEXT weekend when i can spend the whole time with you!

Love,
wifey

=====

Dear POS Joran Van Der Sloot,
You have offspring and I don't? There is no god.

Tiger
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: OLW

• Options
    Dear H,

I'm super excited about this weekend! I just can't wait any longer! I want to be in NOLA right now!!!

Love,
    Wife

EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK

Love,
    Your MOH

Dear Clemson,

Please win next weekend so we can have a joyful time watching the game!

Love,
    Kind of a tiger's fan through my H

Dear weather,

Please stay pretty this weekend

Dear Maddux,

Mommy loves you! Stop play biting! It hurts!
  • Options
    @cu97tiger Is your dog OK?! What a POS for leaving :(

Dear Saturday,
    You are going to be so much fun. The high is 80 degrees and sunny, I'm going wedding dress shopping and bridesmaid dress shopping with my MOH/cousin and her mom, and then we're going to grab a late lunch. It's going to awesome. I'm nervous and excited about it all that the same time.

Dear Period,
    Please DIAF. You are killing me today. I'm hoping you're being worse than normal today so that you'll be completely done by Saturday... Also, this headache you brought is not appreciated.

Dear FI,
    I haz a sad that you are working late Friday night. I will miss you. 

Dear Media,
    Please stop reporting every little thing about ebola. You are causing a ton of panic for no reason. If you want to report on ebola, try spreading FACTS about the virus itself and how it spreads rather than going with sensationalized, fear-mongering headlines that cause everyone to freak out. As entertaining as my Facebook feed is right now, I'm tired of having to explain to people that we aren't about to die... 

• Options

@cu97tiger - Are you freaking kidding me?!? Did she see that she hit you?  Did you file a report?  That is BS.

@eilis1228 - I had to tell H last night he would be fine from Ebola.  He was seriously worried about it and any other wierd disease the media reports on. *shakes head*

@southernpeach89 - Have fun in NOLA!!!

--------------------------------------

Dear Self,

So proud of you for walking at least 4-5 miles a day.  Mad that I missed this morning because I forgot my 8 am appointment but be prepared for tonight's walk.

-Tired Feet but Happy Mind

Dear Lady I Had Coffee With at 8am,

You were super nice, gave me a ton of good advice for H getting a job in this city and were totally worth missing my walk for this morning.

-THANK you

Dear H,

Wednesdays at 5am are the pits when you have to commute.  I'm sorry and thank you for doing this so I have a normal work life.

-W

Dear doggie,

Waking me up at 3 am, when I got to sleep at 10:30 and H woke me up at 5 looking for his phone.  Not fun.  You are only getting a chicken tonight because I reeeeaaallly love you.

-Annoyed Mom

• Options
    Dear FI,

Thank you for being the best FI in the whole damn world. I love that you want to look at our engagement pictures over and over again with me, and that you're excited about designing our STD's ourselves (well, myself, but you can help). I feel like our relationship gets stronger every single day, and I feel more like a "team" than ever before. I have so much fun talking about our wedding, future house/where-to-live plans, and TTC within the next year, and all of those conversations just show me time and time again how perfect we are for each other. I don't know how I got so lucky.

Love,
    Your FI

p.s. you're hot.

---------------------------------------------

Dear baby sister,

Don't hate me, but I will not be joining your 21st Birthday Festivities this weekend. I'm 27 years old, and regularly go to bed before 10pm. I promise, you won't miss me. 

Love,
    Your sister who will buy you a drink next time she sees you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear my favorite NEY ladies,

Can the next GTG be in the northeast? My wedding-drained bank account would much appreciate it.

xoxoxoxo,
    Your friend
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    Dear @southernpeach89, Heck yeah you should root for the Tigers!! I hope we get the chance to meet up this weekend! Love, Tiger ===== Dear @ellis1228 and @minskat30, She pulled over initially but while I was calling DH, she got in her car and left without giving her name or insurance info. I filed a police report while I was at the vet. She's not so smart because she drives through the same intersection at the same time every single morning. So she wasn't hard to find! Love, pet mama

• Options
    @cu97tiger - WTF!  I'd be a super pissed dog momma and she'd be seeing my vet bill pronto.  What a terrible person.
  • Options
    Dear H,

I can't wait for a little retail therapy tonight and then celebrating your 5 years of sobriety tomorrow!!!! I am so proud of you and the amazing person that you are! I love you more than anything!

Love,
    Your W ;)

----------------------------------------

Dear new job,

I'm likin' you so far :) woohoo!! 

Sincerely,
     your new Mental Health Technician

-----------------------------------------

Dear new last name,

You are way too hard to sign. I've been practicing but I'm not coming up with an easy way :\

Sincerely,
    Sev

Anniversary

• Options
    @severmilli12 - Happy 5 years of sobriety to your H!!

• Options
    @cu97tiger -I hope so too! I'll let you know if we stop for drinks or something! 
  • Options

@cu97tiger, ugh, what a monster! Glad you were able to find her easily. Give her hell!

Dear new grad RN jobs,

Anytime you want to show up and let me apply for you, that'd be great.

Love,

New RN who would really like to be gainfully employed now please

Dear friends who are fighting,

I can't even believe this is a real issue. Look, Friend #1, you owe friend #2 a huge apology. You took something that could have been handled very easily and made it totally ugly with your choice of words. I know you're going through stuff, but that was 100% the wrong way to handle it.

Please make up. Almost eight years of friendship between you two should not go down like this.

Love,

Stuck in the middle

Dear Oreo cheesecake,

Please materialize in my refrigerator right now.

Need you so bad,

Chocoholic

Dear work,

Please don't be a disaster tomorrow and Friday. I am still achy from the weekend.

Love,

Employee that you are trying to kill

• Options

Dear @southernpeach89,

OMGOMGOMG! Thanks for always giving me the best advice and reminders because I keep forgetting everything!

Love,

Your big sis

~~~

Dear October,

You're finally here!!!!!!

Love, the girl who's getting married this month! Plusalso I just love fall

~~~

Dear bank account,

I'm so very very sorry for everything.

Love, poor person

~~~

Dear FI,

We're getting married in 17 DAYSSS!!!!! Thanks for tolerating all my wedding craziness.

I love you!

Your FI

~~~

Dear Late RSVPers,

You know who you are. Please email me back (yeah, I'm talking to you) and for the other person, please figure out your travel plans. I really want you to be there!!!

Love, the bride

~~~

Dear fat,

Please go away. I don't deserve you.

• Options
    @suzie211- I missed you!!!
  • Options
    @cu97tiger thanks! He's so proud of himself for it but he has no idea we're celebrating it tomorrow! I'm gonna surprise him with a pizza date night :) Its a big deal! 
    Anniversary

• Options
    Heyyyyy @suzie211, long time no see! How long until ze bebe arrives???
  • Options

@cu97tiger - WTF? That is awful, I hope the dogs are okay and she gets what's coming to her.

@southernpeach89 - Have a great birthday trip!!

@Hummingbird125 - What are these engagement pics you speak of?? Hmmmm???

@severmilli12 - Congrats to your H! That's an awesome milestone :)

---------------------------

Dear work,

Whyyyyyy? Why did all of the crazy complicated cases come out of the woodwork in the last few days?

No love, no more fucks to give

Dear FI,

You are so awesome. And so cute when you get excited about the wedding. I want to hug the stuffing out of you today.

All the loves, your FI

Dear cat,

Stop trying to escape!!! I will take you on an adventure in the hall, I promise!

Seriously, your fur mommy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

@Hummingbird125 - What are these engagement pics you speak of?? Hmmmm???

Here you go! 

pw: Kaya123
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @minskat30‌ Missed you too lady!

@CLoGreenEyes‌ ze bend is due Nov. 18, but as of late has plans of her own. Apparently she wants out sooner. So I'm off work the next two weeks to help her bake longer:)
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    @severmilli12 congrats to your H!!!

@cu97tiger - I'm so so glad that you and the pups are okay, and that you were able to file a police report and find the lady. 

-------

Dear H,

Apartment hunting is hard, but we can totally do this. 

Love, W

-------

Dear self,

These stress dreams are no joke and I'm not okay with them. It's been two weeks and I can't get a decent night's sleep without waking up every 30 minutes because I'm panicked about missing my flight/drowning a dog/losing tires on a car/taking care of kids/being homeless/getting arrested/etc. I'm so over waking up crying. And my jaw hurts so much. 

Take a chill pill, please.

-------

Your epics are GORGEOUS and I am so excited you're getting married in seven months!!! 

Girl hoping to beat out your aunt for an invite

-------

Goodbyes are the worst. I feel so lonely.

Signed Super Extrovert
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options

Dear self,

Snap out of this funk and enjoy the calmness before the storm.  Enjoy reading all the books right now. No matter how much you want cake and cupcakes right, eating healthy is better in the long run.

Self

H

I love you, please find someone to do our flooring since you aren't doing them yourself.  Dinner and a movie this weekend please? I really want to see Gone Girl.  Please no more BCP next month, please??

Love,

Wife

@suzie211 hello!

Anniversary

• Options

@severmilli12, congratulations to your H! Five years is awesome!!!!!

@suzie211, aww, I hope Little Suzie stays put for a bit! Sending vibes for a restful couple of weeks off!

• Options
    @lapeanut1018 - 17 days????? Holy cow! THAT"S SO SOON!

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2014
    Dear NEY, I keep trying to be a better poster and get more involved. So far I'm failing at this. Signed, Reflexive lurker Dear weekend, Can you please get here soon, my birthday weekend needs to start right meow! Love, Birthday Gal Dear Baby COconut, Happy 5 months you little sleep stealing gremlin! Love you.... Love, Tired Mama
  • Options
    Dear behemoth sized, foot shaped appendages,

Why is it the full priced shoes, in their biggest size available, that don't fit?

Signed,
    Seriously, size 11???

''''''''''

Dear BF,

One more month till vacation! And super super stoked for your new apartment right around the corner :) lots of cuddles to be had, and I don't just mean with the goggie...

Loves,
    Toots

''''''''''

Dear Boss,

It's days like today that I'm sure make you realize it's better you don't fire me after quarters like the last.

Sincerely,
    Honestly working hard
  • Options
    MoiramabMoiramab member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    @Peaseblossom55‌ *GASP* if you do go see Gone Girl please post (spoiler free) review??? I stayed up until 4am one weeknight to read the *entire* book and have to wait until my mom comes into town to watch the movie.
  • Options
    @moiramab I will definitely post a review! spoiler free :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm a little late :

@cu97tiger - I hope the lady pays for your vet bill and any missed wages for having to take your dog to the vet!!  Of course I'm in the 'you hurt my dog, I hurt you 'cause I like my dogs better than most people' group.  Hope your pup is ok!!

Dear Thursday
    Holy crap - I've got less than 2 weeks to get everything done and ready to go for the wedding!  Can we slow down a little bit so I can knock a few tasks off the list?!

Thanks
    Running out of time

Dear FI

Less than 2 weeks?!?!  Hope your excited 'cause I sure am (although you probably don't see that part, only the stressed out part).

Love,
    FI

Dear Bank Account

Can you just magically grow a lot bigger?  Please?!

Thanks

Dear House

We have a pet sitter coming over next week, can you find some way to clean yourself up?  I would really appreciate it - otherwise I'll just have to explain the dust and cobwebs as my Halloween decorations ;o)

Dear Dress/UPS

Get to Florida and Carolyn Allen's bridal in perfect condition!  I will be worried until your back in my possession!

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Dear NEY,

Yes, I know it's Thursday. I'm doing OLW anyway.

That's just how I roll.
    ---
    @cu97tiger, unreal. I'm glad you and your dog are ok and hope your other dog will be ok soon.

@eilis1228, apparently we're on our TOTM at the same time. Mine can also go DIAF. A nice big fire.

@severmilli12, congrats to your H on 5 years' sobriety!

@clogreeneyes, if you figure out that Oreo cheesecake materialization and want to sabotage my efforts in healthy eating, pass along the voodoo.

@lapeanut1018, 16 days!!!

@suzie211, hello! Staying thoughts for the baby - she needs to cook longer!!

@motolyn, happy early birthday!

@all, I refuse to apologize for my egregious abuse of exclamation points. Evidently I have a lot of happiness to get through my system.
    ---
    Dear wedding dress,

AHH YOU'RE IN OMG. When I go try you on next Tuesday, please do not make me feel unpretty.

Love,
    Can't believe I get to wear you
    ---
    Dear throat,

What is with this I've-been-sandpapered-but-otherwise-feel-fantastic?

No love,
    Want to really feel fantastic
    ---
    Dear FI,

Thank you for joining me in apples instead of chips last night. It's easier for me to eat right when I don't feel deprived (i.e., at least for now, when I'm not watching you eat chips).

Love,
    FI
    ---
    Dear dad,

No, jumping up to more expensive entrees is not an attractive option for me. There are 5 chickens, a roast beef, a ham, and a turkey at our price point. We are perfectly capable of choosing two crowd-pleasing entrees from the group. Do not even suggest it.

Love,
    Daughter who only knows about this because Mom is running interference so if you don't want me to know I suggest you don't even mention it to her.
    ---
    Dear baby afghans,

Knit yourselves.
    ---
    Dear knee,

OMG WHAT DID I DO TO YOU YESTERDAY. There was walking down the stairs and then there was a lot of forward motion not with the stairs and no falling and then LOTS OF PAIN. It's an ACL and I'm questionable to return (or something).

OW OW OW,
    Stitches
    ---
    Dear feet and ankles,

Maybe walking 5 extra miles in a day was not a good idea. But if FI says one more time that he walks 5 miles a day all the time and his feet don't hurt, ignoring that this is extra on top of normal daily walking, I hereby give you permission to attain absolute zero so that we can put you on FI in the middle of the night to warm you back up.

Love,
    Stitches
    ---
    ETA: Oh wait one more.

Dear photographer,

Teaser photos please? I am no good at waiting and want to see!

Love,
    Impatient
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards