Chit Chat

Whatcha drinkin'?

2»

Re: Whatcha drinkin'?

• Coffee.  And no booze last night :(

I have found that even just one bottle of wine per week causes me to hang to an extra 5-10 pounds, which normally is fine, but I have to fit into a wedding dress, so I'm curbing the drinking at least until it comes in, and possibly after that depending on how tight it is.

• Pumpkin spiced coffee this morning. Off to a beer festival this afternoon!

@cupcait927‌

Omg how yummy! Do you get it from Dunkin donuts? I had a roommate who stockpile pumpkin spice Dunkin donuts coffee during the fall so she could drink it all year. Just regular coffee for me this morning, but maybe I could add in some pumpkin pie spice into the grounds. :-)
    imageimage">
  • Lime a rita and apple ritas from Budweiser. Some good shit.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • So much coffee, now.
  • Last night was angry orchards with some fireball whiskey mixed in.  Tonight will be more of the same because I over-estimated how much FI and I would drink so I have a bunch left over.  

We also decided to be mature sophisticated grown-ups and play a season 1 spongebob drinking game.  

SITB:

Please share said spongebob drinking game.  

• I had wine last night with dinner, to try and kill whatever is giving me a sore throat.  It did work.  Today, I'll be gargling Jack if it keeps getting worse. 

• I had wine last night with dinner, to try and kill whatever is giving me a sore throat.  It did work.  Today, I'll be gargling Jack if it keeps getting worse. 
    I do the same thing when I get a sore throat. Fuck you throat, I hope you like bourbon.

Anniversary
  • Viniq!!!  It's a purple, shimmery vodka that has moscato in it.  I fell in love with it for it's purple color.  And it makes me feel like I'm drinking Harry Potter potions.  :D

• Had Starrlight Meadjito. It is delicious.

And I still think Viniq looks like a dildo. Can't drink it for that reason.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • What I really want is champagne. The reality is Diet Coke.

• Oh wow....@Inkdancer you are right.  I never even noticed.  Hahaha.  Oh well, I will still drink it!

@cupcait927‌

Omg how yummy! Do you get it from Dunkin donuts? I had a roommate who stockpile pumpkin spice Dunkin donuts coffee during the fall so she could drink it all year. Just regular coffee for me this morning, but maybe I could add in some pumpkin pie spice into the grounds. :-)
    Didn't see this until now - it's actually pumpkin spiced coffee creamer! So good. It's International Delight brand. Reminded me though that I did want to get pumpkin spiced k-cups!
  • Last night was angry orchards with some fireball whiskey mixed in.  Tonight will be more of the same because I over-estimated how much FI and I would drink so I have a bunch left over.  

We also decided to be mature sophisticated grown-ups and play a season 1 spongebob drinking game.  

SITB:

Please share said spongebob drinking game.  
    I don't have the rules we wrote down right in front of me (Again, we were very mature adults who drew a drunken spongebob and scribbled down the rules on that drawing and I can't locate it)

But off the top of my head, these were some of the rules: 

Drink every time: 
     Sponge Bob laughs 
     Sandy mentions Texas (Yes, we did watch that episode where Sandy is really homesick and sings about texas.)
    Plankton steals a Krabby Patty
    Mr. Krabs gets excited over money
    People are upset by Squidward's art, clarinet playing, or dancing
     "Jellyfishing" is said (and drink for the duration of every caught jellyfish) 
     Ridiculous faces are made 
     "MY LEG!!!!!" 

Yeah, this was one of those drinking games you play until you're too belligerent to remember what the rules are.  
  • Blueberry rum and pink lemonade.
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards