Wedding Party

Nightlife on wedding night?

Hi there!
We are getting married in vegas and will have dinner at a nice restaruant. Only 4 people. AFter we would like to go to a nice cluba and preferable have a table. Dancing is important:) 

Can you please recomend some?

Take care
Lm

Re: Nightlife on wedding night?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_nightlife-on-wedding-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:5da8f797-3ece-4f07-9f19-82c55fcc2148Post:c16e6903-c02a-4c94-b6e0-0f90c522aee4">Nightlife on wedding night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there! We are getting married in vegas and will have dinner at a nice restaruant. Only 4 people. AFter we would like to go to a nice cluba and preferable have a table. Dancing is important:)  Can you please recomend some? Take care Lm
    Posted by Lisamatilda[/QUOTE]
      I'd post this on the local las vegas board you'll find under local boards. This is an international board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_nightlife-on-wedding-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:5da8f797-3ece-4f07-9f19-82c55fcc2148Post:c16e6903-c02a-4c94-b6e0-0f90c522aee4">Nightlife on wedding night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there! We are getting married in vegas and will have dinner at a nice restaruant. Only 4 people. AFter we would like to go to a nice cluba and preferable have a table. Dancing is important:)  Can you please recomend some? Take care Lm
    Posted by Lisamatilda[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend Pure @ Caesar's Palace, Mix @ THE Hotel, and Ghostbar @ The Palms for their great views. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Oh, you HAVE to go to Tryst @ the Wynn.

http://www.trystlasvegas.com/

Pure is also pretty cool.

Is it your first time in Vegas? Hit up the Ice Bar, it's cool for the experience but the wait time can be very long, schedule an appt. I know it sounds crazy but they have really long lines on weekends.
  • I would also suggest your local board, but beyond that, I would check out this site:

www.jackcolton.com.

It's a very helpful guide to Las Vegas nightlife and night clubs, including contact info for people at each major club, hints on how to get into the "hottest" clubs, pricing for reserving tables, dress codes, what nights are best at which clubs, etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Check out XS. The club has an outside and inside and we love getting our table in the outside part because you can put your feet in the pool and talk without the loud music but then return to the dance floor when you please. I also second the ice bar. We had a blast and they take pictures of your party in various poses, which turned out hilarious and would be great for a memorable experience as your own. It's pretty small though so don't plan to be there for long, maybe as a pre game for the club :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards