October 2014 Weddings

happy wedding week 10/11 and 10/12 brides

I can't believe it's finally here!! I feel like it was just July and I was thinking I have sooooo much time to do everything, I don't have to rush.  Welp! Let the rushing commence. I still have so much to do on my list and I feel like there's just not enough time to do it all!! LOL. I'm also super excited and wish all the brides an awesome wedding week.  Make sure to take some time out this week to relax and unwind, I have a facial scheduled for tomorrow (I've had previous facials at the same place and it's been fine) and a massage scheduled for Thursday :D 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: happy wedding week 10/11 and 10/12 brides

• Congratulations to everyone getting married this week! Don't forget to try to step back and take it all in this week! Everything is going to fly by! <3

• why am i at work????????? lol
    ---
    tabbicakes 

133 image     74 image     59   image   
    RSVP Date: September 20

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I cant believe how fast September went!!! I think I am good though. Everything is already at the venue. Except place cards which will go Saturday at the rehearsal.

• Best of luck to everyone.  @ashwise..I had to cancel my massage because we're having out of town guests to our house the day before the rehearsal dinner.  What were we thinking??  We just said the massage we're getting on the beach for our honeymoon will be that much more enjoyable.  Ha!
  • I agree with you @tabathafaye why am I at work?!?!! My last day is Wednesday, and I'm out until the 27th. I can't believe how fast September flew by and how quickly Sunday is approaching! OMG.  @mlynch65 I had a massaged booked for Sat. morning before the Rehearsal but decided to move it to Friday because I didn't want to be rushed. We have tons of people coming in from out of town, and the first ones arrive on Wednesday and Thursday, and then the majority come in on Friday--so hopefully I can steal some time away to myself. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yay! I can't believe we are on board already! My grandmother was the first out of town guest to arrive this past weekend, and most everyone else will get here Thursday and Friday! Only 2 more days of work for me...although I may opt out of Wednesday if things stay as calm and quiet as they have been the last several days! Still have a few logistical puzzle pieces to figure out, but otherwise everything is in place! So exciting!!! I think I was more nervous last week than I am this week. It's a surreal calm, with flashes of excitement and the occasional butterfly filled tummy!
  • hey, what about 10/10??? haha!! iI am so happy!!!iI cant wait for friday.
  • Happy wedding week to you too, @jessica2426! And any other brides with weddings this week!
  • Thanks tharkrider!!! Happy wedding week to you also!!
    And ashwise... I am jealous. I am not working thursday and friday but next monday back to reality :-(
  • @jessica2426 I was wondering where our love was too! I might sound strange but I'm pretty relaxed right now. However, everyone and their mother is asking how I'm sleeping, if I'm stressed etc. Should I not be sleeping or should I be running around pulling my hair out? After planning for a year and a half if it's not done by now, it's not getting done!
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
  • jennyp37 said:
    @jessica2426 I was wondering where our love was too! I might sound strange but I'm pretty relaxed right now. However, everyone and their mother is asking how I'm sleeping, if I'm stressed etc. Should I not be sleeping or should I be running around pulling my hair out? After planning for a year and a half if it's not done by now, it's not getting done!

Oh man! I am in the same boat. I am so calm. We've been engaged for over 3 years. We started planning 2 years prior (booked our venue/picked a date). I have had so many checklists in that time that I don't have much to do these next few days!

• Happy (almost) wedding week to me (Monday 10/13) and @Dignity100 too (Tuesday 10/14)!
  • @tabathafaye I agree, why work!? Only two work days left and it's game on for the wedding. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!
  • Only 1 more work day to get through for me!!! Holy crap it's here!!!
  • lol iI am relaxed too. for us its more a big party with us officially becoming a family at the beginning. iI agree if its not thought of or planned by now, oh well!!
  • Happy wedding week ladies! 
    From someone who just went through it all: Enjoy every single moment! Don't let the little things distract you and stress you out, but just have fun and enjoy yourself! It'll go by so fast!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Thanks @bekt14! Even though things are in full motion it still doesn't feel real! I'm surprisingly calm...my mom calls every day to check on me. I feel like she's just waiting for me to crack one of these days! :)

Lots of family descending on our town today! Less than 24hrs from rehearsal! Can't wait!
  • @tharkrider we are headed to dinner with my aunt and uncle tonight! So excited!

• Well, this is it for me, tomorrow is the big day!  I probably won't be back around until after the honeymoon.  I hope everyone has a fantastic time at their weddings this week/weekend and that it's everything you've envisioned and that you all have perfect weather!!!!  See you on the "other side"!!!

• Good luck @pepperally! I made it through the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner today...just checking in one last time before I sign off as well! Will see you all on the other side of the honeymoon!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards