Destination Weddings Discussions

Knottie Knot

Are there any knottie knots still going. I remember when I started posting to this board about a year ago they were mentioned. It looks like nobody is doing them anymore. I kind of thought it would be fun to do them and even signed up but have never heard anything back.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Knottie Knot

• I've only been on here for about 8 months.  Have no idea what this is.
  • There is a sticky post about the Knottie Knot that I let sink recently. It had not had any activity in well over a year.

• I still have mine and i got married last year. I have no idea who is running it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't think anyone is anymore. I went to the website when I became active destination wedding chatter and signed up but never received any e-mails. I thought it was a fun idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've only been on here for about 8 months.  Have no idea what this is.
    The KK had 7-8 different ones running around.  Basically, regs who posted here could request the KK to be sent to them.  They were all different.  They were a sign of some sort, handmade with ribbons hanging off with postcards attached from where previous knottiest had gotten married.  When you received it, you got to read all the words of wisdom and well wishes and advice for your wedding.  You then added your own postcard with your words for future brides.  It was pretty neat.  I do wonder where they've all ended up though.  Once you were done, you would eventually get the name and address of the next recipient and would send it on to her.  

Here's a link to an old board:  http://dwbridesbio.weebly.com/knottie-knot.html

• I thought it was a cool idea but it seems as though they have all kind of disappeared since I have been posting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards