Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Florists

I need recommendations for a great florist who is also budget-friendly! Thanks!

Re: Florists

• I'm using Posies by Patti, if you're getting married north of the city. She's great with offering different suggestions for staying within budget.
  • I'm getting married in Moon Twp out near the airport. 

• Check out Budget Blossoms by Jillian
  • I had my heart set on Jillian and she's already booked up for my date :( I'm not even getting married until October of next year, I couldn't believe it!
  • Second vote for budget blossoms by Jillian!
  • alm199alm199 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2014
    I'm using budget blossoms by Jillian too but I booked her a year in advance. If she's free on your date I would definitely recommend her!
  • I'm getting married in Moon Twp next weekend and am using Cheryl from Parkway Florist.  She is amazing to work with and did a great job of coming up with arrangements that are within my budget.  
  • 100% vote for Jillian, check out her facebook page for pictures of the flowers she is doing. Apparently she is already booked completely for 2014 and is filling up 2015 fast! So glad I booked her two years in advance for my Oct 2014 wedding!
  • Do people even read the previous comments before posting theirs? JILLIAN IS BOOKED FOR MY DATE! Can anyone recommend any florists OTHER THAN Budget Blossoms by Jillian? Thanks!
  • I'm using Blumengarten Florist in the Strip. I can't say for certain that they are budget friendly from my own experience, as I didn't have a set budget, but their website says they will work with any budget. Good luck! My wedding is this weekend so I will post vendor reviews in a couple of weeks. I have enjoyed working with them thus far!
  • Cheryl at Parkway Florist in Greentree is AMAZING! She did my wedding flowers and I recommend her to all my brides I work with! She's awesome and fits with all budgets!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards