African American Weddings

Pregnancy Update (NWR)

Since i cant go to THE BUMP and talk about this without some kinda harsh judgement or somebody coming out of the mouth sideways ill post here lol......

Im feeling a little bit better. I am starting to be able to hold down food and drinks. I crave Pineapple soda and pineapples with salt and pepper on them (YUMMY)...  But i know i cant over do that for the fear of my child coming out like a pineapple lol lol.... But i try and eat and drink what i can when i can. My motion sickness is starting to ease up some.. But for the most part after i eat a good meal i cant move or its coming up.. 

AND.... We found out that.....

We decided on the name Taliah pronounced \t(a)-liah\ (which i found out its hebrew for heavens dew).. I love that name and im slowly getting a lil excited about the whole thing as long as i can eat and drink ill be ok...

Thanks for listening to me
L-Dubb (name given by B-Money lol lol)

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Pregnancy Update (NWR)

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    its a little slow at work so here i am to hop on your post.. 1 yay for the little girl... I knew it .. i should have bet money image
    ps. you are so island.. pineapples with salt and pepper..
    also lets stir up some mess .. when you going to post a picture for us :)
    sidenote how do you update your tickers its not working for me .. help 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • A girl!!!!!!!

What a beautiful name.  How'd ya'll find it?

giggling at coming out like a pineapple.   guh you know if anything is {cough} *extraordinary* about that baby's head shape, you just give her to maw maw n' nem, they'll get it back into a perfect circle in no time! LOL!!!

oh they ornery on the bump too huh?   some people just keep looking for reasons to be shiddy, fugg em.

• sultryzulu

ok the name thing... i saw a commercial of this pretty black girl named Talia and i was like that is it.... Loved it at first sight i just added the h to make it different..

And no i know about rounding that head out lol... my sons head is well rounded lol.,.

And honey them women on THE BUMP curse you out and all types of F**KERY so yea id rather not go back PLEASE DONT MAKE ME lol lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Love the name Taliah.  It's very soft and sweet.  Pineapples with salt and pepper sound delicious.  I may have to try that.  The BUMP must be rolling in hormones I suppose.  Ugh!  You know we luv ya here Tira.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I loooooveeee it! Yay for a girl
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    island07b2b GIRL i can eat two big cans of pineapples every day with either seasoning salt or regular salt and pepper... its soooo good..  And yes i understand the hormones over there but uhhh no one should be outright attacked because they may post a sonogram pic of the baby..they are truly brutal so i basically lurk.. i have posted once or twice but nothing big for them to jump on... THANK GOD id hate to become ghetto and snap... so yeah althoug this is supposed to be all about weddings its also my Pregnancy board lol....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• AWWWWWWW....FOUND THIS ONLINE

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    its a good thing we like you turning the knot into the tira prego board.. lol.. im going to do the same thing when ever i get prego 

but sidenote i love that my buddy got a birthday shout out too.. yay Jr!!

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • CONGRATS woohoo.... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards