Chit Chat

Why are people such random douches?

My sister got dressed up for class today because she's seeing her boyfriend after. Some girl in her class told her she was plain. And that she should wear more glitter. (nobody should wear more glitter)

I'm trying to do some damage control, because my sister takes what other people say very seriously. My sister is really beautiful, and it's obvious to me that this girl was jealous. I just hope my sister doesn't let it ruin her day. 

:(

I'm very protective of her. I wish I could knock this bitch out. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Why are people such random douches?

• What a douchenozzle. Sometimes people don't understand the impact hurtful words can have. You're most likely right that the girl was jealous. 
  • Wow, people really need to find something better to do other then knock others down.
    Your poor sis. I hope she realizes that some people are just awful.

I'm sure she looked really pretty.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What the actual fuck? I don't understand people who think they have the right to say unnecessary mean things. 
  • Ugh. I just don't understand why people think it's okay to say shit like that. 

I feel you on the knocking the girl out bit. I've raged about many a girl (and plenty of boys) treating my sisters like shit.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Ugh, that is horrible. How old is your sister? 
    As part of your damage control you can let your sister know that jealous people often use their OWN insecurities to hurt others.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How old is your sister? If she's over 15 it's definitely time she learns to tell people to fuck off.

And good God you are right- no one ever needs more glitter unless their job is on a pole.

• Regina Georging much and how on earth can glitter make you more appealing?! What a little asshole, I say go knock the bitch out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    My sister is 21 but she has selective mutism and anxiety, and she is a real sweetheart. She would never tell anyone to fuck off!

She actually said this girl is failing the classes and my sister is a genius so she's aceing everything. She also said she is over it and won't let it ruin her day. I am now debating if I should get her awesome scrubs for Christmas along with some other cool things. She's going to nursing school if I didn't mention that. 

I want to get her really cool scrubs but will she be allowed to wear whatever scrubs she wants to work? In my facility, the nurses can wear whatever they want, but I've seen places where the nurses wear a specific color. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    My sister is 21 but she has selective mutism and anxiety, and she is a real sweetheart. She would never tell anyone to fuck off!

She actually said this girl is failing the classes and my sister is a genius so she's aceing everything. She also said she is over it and won't let it ruin her day. I am now debating if I should get her awesome scrubs for Christmas along with some other cool things. She's going to nursing school if I didn't mention that. 

I want to get her really cool scrubs but will she be allowed to wear whatever scrubs she wants to work? In my facility, the nurses can wear whatever they want, but I've seen places where the nurses wear a specific color. 
    My mom is an RPN at a nursing home and they let her wear whatever kind of scrubs she wants to.  She prefers the fancy/pretty ones like this:
    If I were a nurse, though, I'd get Winnie the Pooh ones and ones with little cartoon cats on them and stuff. :)
    I would say to stay away from white, though, because nurses work with some gross stuff and bodily fluids that might stain.  
  • Ugh, what a twat. The glitter thing made me laugh, though. How old is this girl, 12?

• Jealous much? That girl needs to step off your sister. I would be feeling the same way you are!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • When I was working at a vet clinic I personally thought the baby phat scubs were cute haha.

I had these ones in red, so comfortable.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Phat-Stylish-XS-3XL-Stretch/dp/B002OOZG9K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412865502&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+phat+scrubs+stretch

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2015
  • Ugh, wow.  People are shitty.  It's sweet how much you care about your sister and want to protect her.  
    And yeah, no one should wear glitter.

This is what I think of when people mention glitter:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• jynxiie said:
    When I was working at a vet clinic I personally thought the baby phat scubs were cute haha.

I had these ones in red, so comfortable.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Phat-Stylish-XS-3XL-Stretch/dp/B002OOZG9K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412865502&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+phat+scrubs+stretch

Those are cute!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Okay so maybe I will save the awesome cute scrubs for a graduation gift. Our unit manager had the cutest medical sign jewelry. Maybe I'll get her medical related earrings or something. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• People are assholes.

My little sister is deaf, and she was running for student council at University. There was a guy running against her and someone asked the guy who he was running against - "I don't know, some fat deaf chick."   Like what a dink.
  • I just don't understand why these people think anyone values their unsolicited opinions.  I never walk down the street thinking "OMG, I really hope that random ass chick over there thinks my shoes are cool!  That's totally a concern I had when getting dressed today!"  

People need to get the fuck over themselves and realize they are not the center of the universe.  Nobody gives a fuck about their opinion regarding the amount of glitter in a stranger's outfit.  
  • esstee33 said:
    What a douchenozzle. Sometimes people don't understand the impact hurtful words can have. You're most likely right that the girl was jealous. 
    Sometimes they do understand it and that's why they say what they do. It sounds like this twat is one of those people.
  • What a jealous twat.  I'm glad your sister has you to build you up and talk sense into her.  

As for the scrubs, while there are a ton of super cute ones out there, I would wait until she is done with her program.  A lot of programs are very strict on what can be worn and color code the nursing students.  

• That girl is a cunt-waffle and More glitter is NEVER the way to go.

I feel you OP, my sister is just around the same age as yours and I would have gone over a table at the bitch who said that to her.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I love glitter, you guys. This chick is a bitch. I think your sister should accidentally "wear" glitter (like in the form of a glitter bomb perhaps?) that happens to get all over this chick's shit. That's when glitter really sucks.
  • She should have punched her in the boob. Violence is always the answer!
  • larrygaga said:
    My sister got dressed up for class today because she's seeing her boyfriend after. Some girl in her class told her she was plain. And that she should wear more glitter. (nobody should wear more glitter)

I'm trying to do some damage control, because my sister takes what other people say very seriously. My sister is really beautiful, and it's obvious to me that this girl was jealous. I just hope my sister doesn't let it ruin her day. 

:(

I'm very protective of her. I wish I could knock this bitch out. 
    QFT.  

Glitter, glitter, glitter  I'm shuddering just thinking of it sticking to everything.  And you know getting that ONE LITTLE STUPID SHINY PIECE on your face and everyone sees it and you can't GET IT OFF without going to a mirror and SCRUBBING at your face and CLAWING it off.

Ick
  • Oh my god. What a cuntasaurus.

Luckily, your sister will get back at her by having a future.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards