Wedding Classifieds

Allure 8800 dress used

13»

Re: Allure 8800 dress used

• Im looking for an Allure 8800 dress if anyone has one they want to sell.. my fiance is being deployed in january & we want to have the wedding before he leaves
  • I just bought the allure 8800 in ivory cafe silver.  
    i am getting married june 2014, and would love to sell it after.

i have not had it altered yet but know i will be taking it in some.

i got a size 12
  • Hello,

I'm interested in your Allure 8800 dress! I'm looking for size 6 or 8. In heels, I'm about 5'8". If it's still for sale, can you please email me at katherine.e.byrne@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • I AM LOOKIG FOR THE ALLURE WEDDING DRESS, STYLE 8800 IN A SIZE 8.  ANYONE SELLING IT IN THE IVORY/IVORY COLOR?
  • tls332, I am interested in the dress.  Please let me know how much you want for it. katherinekaufmann1@gmail.com
  • I am looking for an Allure 8800 in ivory/café/silver size 12 or 14. 
  • Looking for the Allure 8800 ivory/café/silver in 10/12/14.
  • Any chance anyone has this dress in a size 6 or 8?  
  • Shell, are you still selling your dress?
  • I am very interested in this dress also.  Is anyone selling this dress in a 4 or 6??  The ivory/cafe color preferred!
  • I have my Allure 8800 in a 10 for sale. The only alteration was having the shoulder strap taken in about a 1/2 inch. For reference I am 5"8. Its in excellent condition and has been professionally dry cleaned.
  • Ashleykimrey I'm definitely interested if you have the cafe/ivory. Or if anyone has the 8800 in a size 10 cafe/ivory please email me at wvuaopi@yahoo.com. Thanks!
  • I am also looking for this dress in a size 8 preferably the cafe/ivory. If anyone has one please contact me! Email is clynncurlee@gmail.com
  • I am selling the Allure 8800 in ivory/cafe. The street size of the dress is 14.  Let me know if you're interested. My wedding is March 8, and I'll only be in it for a couple of hours.
  • I'm selling my Allure 8800 in cafe/ivory street size 14 on Tradesy.  Message me with any questions or offers:

http://www.tradesy.com/weddings/wedding-dresses/allure-8800-wedding-dress-714137

My wedding is March 8, and we're moving right into a new house. I'd like to have the dress sold right after the wedding so it gets some use and doesn't take up space in the new home. It's a beautiful dress!
  • Hi! I am very interested in your dress.  What are you asking for it??  Please email me at: madonnasusan@gmail.com -- I haven't changed over my email address on the website yet... :-/

My wedding is in June.  I purchased this dress last year in a label size 8, which fit -- LAST year.  We postponed our wedding a year due to loss of employment.  

It seriously sucks!  I have this dress, but it won't fit.  I kept telling myself I'd lose the weight, but with the stress of unemployment... yea, that didn't happen.   

Hope to hear back from you soon.  

Madonna 
  • Hi! I have the cafe/ivory/silver in a size 8 if you are still interested.  It is listed on preownedweddingdresses.com -- price is a bit negotiable.  

• Anyone have this dress in a size 4?
  • Hey ladies!

Looking for Allure 8800 in size 8-12 in great condition for reasonable price! My wedding is August 2015!! Please message me! giacomoniwedding@gmail.com
  • I am looking for a size 12 Allure 8800 in cafe/ivory/silver, anyone have one available? I'd even be interested in one w a damaged train/hem. Please email if you have one. angel.carson9504@gmail.com.
  • I am looking for allure 8800 in size 8, Ivory & silver.
  • Hi!! I am looking for Allure 8800 in a 6, 8, or 10 for my wedding in December. Does anyone have one that would be willing to sell? I am 5'2"!!

• Hi all - since this thread seems somewhat live still. I am looking for a size 14 or 16 in the Allure 8800. Tried it on this weekend and loved it, but not the price. Ideally, the dress will be unaltered as the 16 fit me almost perfectly other than length, but I am hoping to lose weight (famous last words) so I'd consider a 14 if one is available! Thanks!!
  • edited October 2014

Hello all,

I am currently looking for this dress, size 8 or 10 café/ivory/silver color.  I cannot pay the boutique price of $1400 so I wanted to see if anyone on here was still selling it gently used or if they had one never worn.  Please let me know if you do have this in a size 8/10 and if it has not been altered much.  I am about 5/8 and a B cup so the bust will most likely be taken in from the store size 8 I tried on today; the length fit perfectly.  My email is cjohns68(at)live(dot)com.  thanks so much!

Cassandra

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards