Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Being a Mrs.!

I am finally a Mrs. and it is so exciting!

I am guessing most people on this subforum are married, so I have a question for you. Are you still going to participate in the Knot forums regularly? I noticed the Nest isn't super active. Where else are you going to hang out online now that you are married?

Also, is anyone else having difficulty changing the ticker in their signature? I tried to change mine using the Nest templates, but the Knot is still showing my old signature. Maybe it just takes time.

Congrats to all you other newlyweds out there! :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Being a Mrs.!

• Congrats on your recent marriage!!

I have been married for 3 years but I still stick around because I have made friends on here and I love weddings and talking weddings and looking at wedding things.  A lot of married ladies stick around to talk about their experiences and offer up advice and talk brides off the ledge and remind them that napkin rings really don't matter.

As for your signature there is a sticky at the top of the Knottie Tech Help board that may help you but if you are still having issues contact KnotPorscha.

• I plan on staying here. 
  • I got married in May, but I still participate in the forums. I don't really post questions anymore since I'm not planning a wedding, but I will answer questions and offer my experience to the new brides.
  • I actually didn't start posting on the forums until after I got married. I want to be a wedding planner and enjoy helping others, sharing my experience, and finding inspiration from you all. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards