October 2014 Weddings
Options

10/18 brides, single digits baby!

2»

Re: 10/18 brides, single digits baby!

• Options
    @ShellePurdie1, I took of Thursday and Friday this week. If I had enough vacation time, you can bet I would have taken the whole week off! Work is dragging.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yes it is! I'm freaking out because I keep feeling like I"m going to forget something...I have absolutely no brain matter left to devote to my job! (Good thing I'm not a brain surgeon!)
  • Options
    I am unemployed right now, and everything is all put together. I feel pretty calm. Just binge watching Beat Bobby Flay onDemand. SO READY for it to be Friday!!! 

My sister and I went to VS last night and I picked up some thing for the Hmoon. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @ShellePurdie1 I only took Thursday and Friday off. I didn't officially take tomorrow off but I have so much going on tomorrow afternoon that I basically might as well not be working Wednesday either. I wish I had been able to take off more time! I have so many small errands to run!

• Options

I took thurs and friday as well.  and now that i've had to "work" today I took a half day tomorrow.. too much to do.  I did finish my wedding cake this weekend! So that's done :)

• Options
    I've been off all week, and I've really needed it! I've been non stop busy, and it's going to be that way until I walk down the aisle.
  • Options
    Time is dragging and flying at the same time!  

Cleaned the house yesterday, got my nails and waxing done today, need to make FI pack when he gets home tonight, family starts coming tomorrow, finishing the succulent favors tomorrow night, both immediate families and us going up to venue site and hotel early Thursday.  

I feel like I've done everything I can do, but I keep checking and re-checking my lists.  I ALWAYS forget something, so I need FI to check for me when he gets home too.  
  • Options
    I haven't been working lately, but my parents took this week off.
    Fi took half the week off.
    FMIL took the week off.

So lots of help and support... Looking at things though I still have tons to do.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm obsessed about cleaning the house... I don't know what I'm thinking but I have cleaned all the dishes!! and done all the laundry.. I seriously need to stop.  I have so much other to do .  But I want us to start our newly married life in an immaculiate house for some reason.  I'm being crazy I know.  I will try not to go home and mop the floors and vacume after my half day of work today! Wish me luck. 
  • Options
    @cherryblossoms21 I feel the same exact way!!! I cleaned the house for 3 hours tonight and we haven't even packed our bags for the honeymoon yet!! LOL
  • Options
    I hardly slept last night, I am going between being so anxious, and then being soooo excited!! I feel like I could puke. Everything is in place, and I don't know what I have to be freaking out about, but I am!! I hope everyone has the best day ever tomorrow, and that everything goes as planned. Good luck ladies!! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!!
  • Options
    Congrats to all of us new Mrs.! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards