Wisconsin

Hey Wisco ladies

2»

Re: Hey Wisco ladies

• Live in Waukesha, getting married in Greendale, hopefully on labor day weekend of 2014.
  • Whitney- So cool that you're from Racine! I am too, and FH and I live in Pleasant Prairie now. We're getting married at the Kemper Center in Kenosha. How did your visit at the Civic Centre go??
  • I live in De Pere and we are getting married in Green Bay with our ceremony at Heritage Hill and reception at Rock Garden.
  • I live in De Pere and we are getting married in Green Bay with our ceremony at Heritage Hill and reception at Rock Garden.

When is your wedding date? We're also having our ceremony at Heritage Hill!

• AlwaysKRJAlwaysKRJ member
    First Comment
    edited July 2013
    We're getting married in Eau Claire (grew up near Hudson, living in Madison)!
    JeaMarie said:
    Hi all, I'm in Eau Claire... Seems like I might be the only one in Northwest Wisconsin.

• Hello all!!! I'm Marissa. I live in Milwaukee. Getting married in De Pere at La Grange Ledgestone Barn.
  • I live in Milwaukee right by Miller Park, my FH is from west suburbs of Chicago.  Anywhere nice in IL we have looked is out b/c it's expensive so we are trying to stick in Southeastern WI (Kenosha to Milwaukee to Madison area).
  • Hey there everyone! We live in Fond du lac, WI but I am originally from Eagle, WI. We are having our ceremony and reception in the Waukesha area. :) 7-12-14
  • Milwaukee, WI FH & I are are just now planning for a October 2014 Wedding. Looking at some of our Park Pavillions for Ceremony & Reception.
  • Hello! I am from Illinois but I am getting married in Wisconsin- Appleton area. I JUST got engaged and I'm not very familiar with the area! I've been doing lots of research but I was wondering if you ladies knew of any good venues for a reception? Indoor, 200-250 people, and not too expensive (yes, we are on a budget :) ) We are planning on getting married in January 2015.

Thanks!!
  • Hi @bridetobe0103, I don't know much about Appleton, I'm in Madison and doing an indoor 200-250 person wedding in Jan 2015. Our budget is $7,000-$10,000. You picked a good time, you'll have the pick of the best professionals and most will do an off season discount. Sorry I can't be more helpful for that area. Good Luck! and Congrats!
  • Hello! I grew up in WI/MN but currently live in Las Vegas.  Our wedding will be in the Wisconsin Dells/Baraboo area.

And hey, if anyone knows any good vendors in that area please let me know! We have the venues, cake and pastor, but everything else I haven't picked yet, and can pretty much only find stuff through google searches being so far away. :)

• hey everyone! I am  in Manitowoc, I am at a loss looking for a venue that isn't expected but can be inside and i have been looking for what feels like forever with no luck, any thoughts?

• Hi Everyone, I live in Sussex. We are having our ceremony and reception in Frame park in Waukesha, in June 2015. :)
  • Hi! I live in Madison, our wedding is at the Masonic Center in downtown Madison January 2015.
  • Hi Bride to be 0103:

I've lived in the Fox Valley Area now for about 7 1/2 years (home state is OH).  I live in Neenah, near Appleton.  I've been to weddings/receptions at the Holiday Inn River Walk in downtown Neenah - very nice; I've been to dinners, not a wedding per se, but the food, service, décor was wonderful at the Radisson Paper Valley on College Ave.; There is also the Copper Leaf Boutique Hotel on College; and the Best Western Bridgewood Conf. Center, also in Neenah.  All of these do a great job for an indoor event.  Hope that helps some!

• Hello..I currently live in Milwaukee (from Milwaukee, as well as my finance). We are having our reception at the Delafield Brewhaus, still looking for a ceremony site somewhere in Waukesha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bremnerschmitz- I'm getting married next August in Wisconsin Dells. I signed up on wedding.com and it has been great. You fill out a profile and then vendors contact you. It has been very helpful. I live in California so I understand the stress of planning out of state. I am flying back in a couple of weeks to meet with the bakery and florist. I booked our DJ and photographer but they both have weddings the day I will be in town.
  • Hi!  My name is Amanda, getting married 10/10/15. :)

Grew up in the Lake Geneva, WI area and went to school in Kenosha, but live in Madison now. Getting married downtown, just off the square.
  • edited October 2014

Where in downtown Madison? I'm getting married at the masonic center.

ETA: Hi & Welcome!

• Ooh, have fun with that!  My MOH had her wedding last year at the Masonic Center and it was absolutely beautiful.

Our reception is going to be at the Concourse.  Ceremony will be at my fiance's church on Nakoma.
  • RhiMarieC, where in the Third Ward did you get married?  I also live in Bayview and looking for venues around the area.

• Hey everyone, I live in Madison and will be getting married in the Dells next September. @bremnerschmitz‌ and @lauramanning77‌ I'd be interested in hearing where you ladies are getting your cake and flowers through and also if you've figured out hair and makeup since I'm looking for vendors as well :)
  • @Knottie39907766  The ceremony wasn't in the Third Ward- it was at Zilber Park, which is next door to the Brewhouse Inn & Suites.  We had the reception at Hinterland in the Third Ward and the after party upstairs at the Irish Pub :) 
  • Hi everyone,

Living in Green Bay, getting married in September 2015. Anyone know of an affordable reception place? We are looking at The Rock Garden, Townline, StadiumView, or holding it at Pamperin Park, where we plan to have the ceremony.
  • Hi Ladies! I live in Chicago and am getting married in August 2015 outside of Madison, WI. Looking for flower and DJ suggestions!
  • Hi all! I grew up in the Green Bay area.  We are also having our reception at The Rock Garden @AlyseM2787!    How was yours?       
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards