Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Funny Story

So when my fiance proposed this July it was so romantic and just perfect!  I had no idea it was happening I just thought we were taking a walk with friends. He took me out to the beach we walked up to lighthouse and he got down on one knee as the sun was setting at the base of the lighthouse. He also had our song was playing on his phone and had it end when we got to the lighthouse right when he got down on his kneee. Anyway I was so excited I jumped up and down put my hand with the ring up to my mouth and bumped my lip! I actually cut the inside of my lip from my ring! Hahaha My friend who was invited there to take pictures said well at least you know it is real! lol  So now a picture of a busted lip will always be part of the pictures from my engagement lol. Anyway else have a funny or cute engagement story? or Just share your story? :)

Re: Funny Story

• Options
    Glad you can laugh about it! The way things go around here, some snowflakes would think they needed a redo proposal. Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    Glad you can laugh about it! The way things go around here, some snowflakes would think they needed a redo proposal. Congrats and happy planning!
    Lo, Thanks, to me it's my signature story.:)
  • Options
    Haha, that is pretty funny! Congrats and happy planning! 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    It is really very romantic and I can imagine the happy scene from what you described!I wish I can have the moment you experienced!
  • Options
    That's funny! Congrats! 

I have a funny story too. 

I had no idea my H was going to propose. We were in Gibraltar on a tour. The tour guide was leading everyone down to the caves, and my H was trying to convince me to leave the tour for a few minutes to hike up a trail. Our conversation went like this:

Him: Come on! Let's hike up there real quick. 
    Me: NO! We have to stay with the tour!
    Him: Come on! It will just take a second. 
    Me: The tour is leaving!!
    Him: Come on. Please! 
    Me: Fine! I'm going to kill you! 

This poor guy is trying to get me up to a beautiful spot to propose and I'm yelling at him about staying with the tour. And once we got up there, he knelt down and I was still confused. I was all, "WTF are you doing down there? Did you fall?" 
  • Options
    That's funny! Congrats! 

I have a funny story too. 

I had no idea my H was going to propose. We were in Gibraltar on a tour. The tour guide was leading everyone down to the caves, and my H was trying to convince me to leave the tour for a few minutes to hike up a trail. Our conversation went like this:

Him: Come on! Let's hike up there real quick. 
    Me: NO! We have to stay with the tour!
    Him: Come on! It will just take a second. 
    Me: The tour is leaving!!
    Him: Come on. Please! 
    Me: Fine! I'm going to kill you! 

This poor guy is trying to get me up to a beautiful spot to propose and I'm yelling at him about staying with the tour. And once we got up there, he knelt down and I was still confused. I was all, "WTF are you doing down there? Did you fall?" 
    Haha thats so cute and funny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards