Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette party advice

My bachelorette party is actually later on today and it will be myself, my MOH and 3 friends. My MOH made reservations and confirmed yesterday. I got a text from a friend saying that 2 of her friends are going and I have met them before. Are bachelorette party supposed to be just with people you know? Every one is paying for their own meal , my MOH is not paying for everyone. I don't want to sound mean and tell my friend not to bring them but at the same time I only want to be with my friends

Re: Bachelorette party advice

• Options
    Yeah, she shouldn't be bringing random friends who were not invited.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    @AddieCake‌ Thank you! This is supposed to be an intimate outing with close friends, not random people. I told her since she told me at the last minute, the reservation was already confirmed by exact number and that it is too late to change it. The place opens today at 445pm but the reservation is at 5pm.
  • Options
    I would also add that it does not seem appropriate that if they are not invited to the wedding, they should not participate in pre-wedding activities. 
  • Options
    @MobKaz‌ Exactly! If it was a regular party, then I wouldn't mind at all. Since it is a wedding, it is for those who are invited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards