November 2014 Weddings

Wedding dreams (nightmares?!)

2»

Re: Wedding dreams (nightmares?!)

• UGH I spoke too soon!  I had one last night!

The venue was NOT the venue I chose.  I told myself "I have to be at this venue at 12:00 because the photographer needs me there!"  I slept in...until 2pm.  I throw on track pants and a tank top and I'm struggling to get my shit together.

The photographer shows up looking for me and proceeds to start taking pictures.  Ummmm...Im in track pants, my hair is a mess, I have no makeup on, and I can't find my dress.  

My mother loads me in the car and we get to the weird venue where they place me in a room full of strangers and tell me they are running behind (this place is like a wedding factory, there are people running around in wedding dresses waiting to get married).  I see FI with my brother and ask if he got the suits all sorted out and where the hell did his best man go.  Oh, Best Man didn't want to go.  WHAT?  He was just hoping you wouldn't notice?

I go to do my hair and I notice my sock bun is missing.  I forgot it at the other place.  I am now desperately looking for another sock.  I am panicked.  My dress is declared missing.  I need to find my dress.  I yelled at my photog to stop taking random pictures and follow me because goddamn it I need to get into my dress!!!

I woke up groaning.  I do NOT need this today.

What I learned from this dream:

- I am worried about a wedding party member not having their shit together.  It isn't the Best Man, so I am unsure why my brain chose that (probably because FI is his laison and not me), but one of my bridesmaids is struggling to get a ride to the venue for her and her father and although I reached out to drive her she hasn't gotten back to me.  It's more annoying than anything.  I'll give her one more day before I reach out again and tell her I will just see her at her apartment to get her and her dad by 11:30 Nov 1.  

- I am more worried about timing of the event than I think.

- FMIL was not in the dream which means I am not worried about her at all

- I will forget my sock bun!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• UGH I spoke too soon!  I had one last night!

The venue was NOT the venue I chose.  I told myself "I have to be at this venue at 12:00 because the photographer needs me there!"  I slept in...until 2pm.  I throw on track pants and a tank top and I'm struggling to get my shit together.

The photographer shows up looking for me and proceeds to start taking pictures.  Ummmm...Im in track pants, my hair is a mess, I have no makeup on, and I can't find my dress.  

My mother loads me in the car and we get to the weird venue where they place me in a room full of strangers and tell me they are running behind (this place is like a wedding factory, there are people running around in wedding dresses waiting to get married).  I see FI with my brother and ask if he got the suits all sorted out and where the hell did his best man go.  Oh, Best Man didn't want to go.  WHAT?  He was just hoping you wouldn't notice?

I go to do my hair and I notice my sock bun is missing.  I forgot it at the other place.  I am now desperately looking for another sock.  I am panicked.  My dress is declared missing.  I need to find my dress.  I yelled at my photog to stop taking random pictures and follow me because goddamn it I need to get into my dress!!!

I woke up groaning.  I do NOT need this today.

What I learned from this dream:

- I am worried about a wedding party member not having their shit together.  It isn't the Best Man, so I am unsure why my brain chose that (probably because FI is his laison and not me), but one of my bridesmaids is struggling to get a ride to the venue for her and her father and although I reached out to drive her she hasn't gotten back to me.  It's more annoying than anything.  I'll give her one more day before I reach out again and tell her I will just see her at her apartment to get her and her dad by 11:30 Nov 1.  

- I am more worried about timing of the event than I think.

- FMIL was not in the dream which means I am not worried about her at all

- I will forget my sock bun!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LMAO @hikebikebemerry, are you making fun of me?  :P :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @goldchocobo- I am very concerned about your sock bun!

(I'm not the making fun of people type :) )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The good news is, you can literally make one out of a sock.  Haha :) 

I think my dreams have cut back significantly since they seemed to revolve around my dress fitting, and now I know the alterations are done and it fits.. although if I don't stop friggin eating all the Halloween candy I'm going to balloon.  I also have lost all motivation to exercise.  It's neat.  :|
  • I think I'm too drunk and tired when I go to bed to remember any more dreams. I'm sure more will be coming closer to the wedding.
  • They strike when you least expect it, @April192002!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards