Illinois-Chicago
Options

Brunch Wedding - Need Venue

I'm planning to have a brunch wedding, but I'm noticing that all the places I'm looking at really only offer night rentals since their caterers do dinner service. 

I want a place in Chicago, or in the suburbs, that is BYOB. I am trying to plan the whole thing for less than $5K and am finding it incredibly difficult. My fiance and I are paying for the whole thing ourselves and we don't make a lot of money. Our plan is to not be broke after we tie the knot. 

Re: Brunch Wedding - Need Venue

• Options
    Have you looked at Zed451?

We just had our brunch wedding reception there this past May (did it for the same reasons, we were paying ourselves and wanted to keep expenses down), and even though it wasn't BYOB, we did have alcohol and as long as you don't go too large with your guest list, it is most definitely close to your $5k budget. 

And the food is great, there's a something for everyone, and the venue space is really cool as well. We worked with Sammy in sales, she was so easy to work with and a fantastic day-of-coordinator--really put our minds at ease.

I can't say enough about how great a time we all had, so if you have any questions let me know, I'd be more than happy to answer them!

• Options
    @KnotRiley it looks like fbergin is spamming/advertising.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards