AMAZING! Everyone loved it. I am somewhat sad that there are not leftovers.
Thank You, Bakes.
Here is the recipe for those that missed it.
In Response to Re: Memorial Day BBQ-Food Ideas!
[QUOTE]Margarita Cake Cake
1 box lemon cake mix
1 package instant lemon pudding
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup margarita mix
2 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup margarita mix
1. Preheat oven at 325 and grease and flour a 9x13 pan
2. Mix all ingredients until well blended
3. Pour batter into pan and bake for 40-45 minutes
4. Whisk together sifted powdered sugar and margarita mix
5. After baking, let cake cool for 10 minutes
6. Pour glaze over the top of cake
Posted by bakes218[/QUOTE]
I switched it up a little bit. I made it with 2 8" rounds. I used buttercream with green sugar crystals between the two layers. Then, I dirty iced it with the buttercream before putting on the glaze.