Chit Chat

Have you changed your screen name?

If so, please tell me. I'm old, and I get confused. Who are you people? Get off my lawn! 

Seriously, I can't keep up. 

Re: Have you changed your screen name?

• Nope. As I've stated in other threads on other topics, I haz teh lazy.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Never have, never will. Even if I leave Brooklyn.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Nope. I took a number out a long time ago when there were some skeezies lurking about, because it was the same as my instagram login and then it was too easy to hunt me down. 

• I am guilty of this. At first my username was my real name, and I have a super unique name so I didn't want to be easily identified by people who are lurking and know me IRL. So I changed it to my nickname plus my wedding date. Then a newbie came with the identical name and wedding date, which is only 2 numbers off from my own, so I changed mine again this morning. I've left all my pics and sig the same, so maybe I'm easily identifiable still by the regs? I dunno, but I swear I'm done with name changes.
    Anniversary

• I did but only because I had a knottie numbers screen name to begin with.
  • chibiyui said:
    Nope. So lazy. I don't care if anyone finds my neopets account of the same name.
    NEOPETS!!! Oh, that takes me back.
    Anniversary

• I am guilty of this. At first my username was my real name, and I have a super unique name so I didn't want to be easily identified by people who are lurking and know me IRL. So I changed it to my nickname plus my wedding date. Then a newbie came with the identical name and wedding date, which is only 2 numbers off from my own, so I changed mine again this morning. I've left all my pics and sig the same, so maybe I'm easily identifiable still by the regs? I dunno, but I swear I'm done with name changes.
    I just saw you put it in your signature. Good thinking!
  • When I first joined TK, I was beardownbchs. I posted a lot and then stopped posting for a while. I didn't love the SN and I think it was before we could just change them so I made a new one with this name. I had also posted a lot of MIL hating and was worried she'd find it. Now I don't give a shit.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I think I'm going to get a new one soon because I'm pretty sure some people I know IRL are here. I've been meaning to for a while now but just haven't gotten around to it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I used to be ALucky23, but since the capitalization doesn't come through anyway, I changed it around... I don't suppose anyone noticed anyway.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• When I first started posting I was eg72 but have been emmaaa for a while now.

• I used to be martha1818. I used to post more in the Etiquette forum, then left for a bit and came back. Then one day I wasn't automatically logged in like I usually am, and I realized I had NO idea what e-mail and password I used! None of my e-mail accounts worked, strangely, so I just made a new account :)

Formerly martha1818

• I'm am easily confused when someone changes their avatar, even more so than a name change.

I've been photokitty since day one. I have the revolving avatar for a long time and have had this same one since changing from the random pastel one.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• luckya23 said:
    I used to be ALucky23, but since the capitalization doesn't come through anyway, I changed it around... I don't suppose anyone noticed anyway.
    I did! It confused me for a while. I thought I was going crazy. 

I changed. I was @CaitTDid23. Then I realized I wasn't stuck with what I'd originally made in a typical moment of unenlightened account creation.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm am easily confused when someone changes their avatar, even more so than a name change.

I've been photokitty since day one. I have the revolving avatar for a long time and have had this same one since changing from the random pastel one.
    I get messed up when people change their siggy gifs. I try not to change mine too much just in case. 

• I've changed my name a few times.  I have them listed in my siggy, though.

I get messed up when people change their siggy gifs. I try not to change mine too much just in case. 
    Sorry - I added recently one for the first time since you've been around. 

If they have one and it goes away for awhile and then add a new one it doesn't mess me up as long as the avatar doesn't change at the same time as well :-p

• holyguacamole79 said:
    I've changed my name a few times.  I have them listed in my siggy, though.
    Wait... is one of those your actual name and the other an alias? Like, I know some people are legally one name but go by another socially. 
  • esstee33 said:
    holyguacamole79 said:
    I've changed my name a few times.  I have them listed in my siggy, though.
    Wait... is one of those your actual name and the other an alias? Like, I know some people are legally one name but go by another socially. 
    My real name is Kristan.  I've always loved the name Sarah.  And I will ALWAYS love guacamole.
  • arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    Yes, I did.
  • luckya23luckya23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2014
    luckya23 said:
    I used to be ALucky23, but since the capitalization doesn't come through anyway, I changed it around... I don't suppose anyone noticed anyway.
    I did! It confused me for a while. I thought I was going crazy. 

I changed. I was @CaitTDid23. Then I realized I wasn't stuck with what I'd originally made in a typical moment of unenlightened account creation.

Aw, I'm glad someone noticed!

I'm still not very happy with it, but I can't decide what I would rather have!

(Which is exactly why I haven't gotten a tattoo yet at 33....)

I think my siggy gif is perfect though, so that won't be changing... My avatar though is too close to jenna and one other (maybe Ladymillil?) so sometimes I can't tell if I've already "loved" something! 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• nope.. never changed it. not through drama and exoduses... exodi? 

always been.. always will be the same. 
    Anniversary
  • I changed min about 4 years ago, maybe 5.  Mine was initials that I signed up with when I was a BM.  The Bride said I had to be on TK to help her plan and stuff.  Made an account and didn't use it for her wedding at all.  I don't think she did either, at least not the forums.  Not changing mine ever as far as I can tell now.  

• Nope. Always been pinkcow13. And always will be. Too lazy for anything else lol.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

Nor for GBCK and then magically coming back...don't forget that one bc it happens aaaaaaaallllllllllloooooooooooot too!

Nor for GBCK and then magically coming back...don't forget that one bc it happens aaaaaaaallllllllllloooooooooooot too!
    nope...never done that.. but someone who has commented on this thread has and didnt fess up to it.... 
    Hello!  Yes, I did.  And if you want to hear my story, you'll need to promise me a glass of wine.

nope...never done that.. but someone who has commented on this thread has and didnt fess up to it.... 
    Hello!  Yes, I did.  And if you want to hear my story, you'll need to promise me a glass of wine.
    I suppose, but I wouldn't agree that all of them are listed in your siggy. 2 are, but not all of them.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards