Massachusetts-Boston
Options

photographer?!?

We just booked our venue and now I am on the hunt for a great photographer. Unfortunately, even though our date isn't until Oct 2015, many photographers I like are already booked. The other problem I keep running into is they are out of my budget. I am fine with $5000 for a great package, however FH definitely is not. Does anyone have suggestions for an amazing photographer that captures the little moments and makes use of great natural lighting at a reasonable price????

Re: photographer?!?

• Options

My brother used this guy Ed Diaz. He has a great personality and was really fun to be around, which made it nice and not stiff. He starts at 1,500. Only reason I'm not using him is because I'm having a low budget wedding and flew in a professional photographer friend for $300.

http://diazdd.com/

• Options
    Check out Kerri Nelson/1026 photography.  We used her for our engagement, wedding & rock the dress pictures!  She's awesome and extremely affordable!

1026photography.com
  • Options
    We booked Andrea Jay Photography on a friend's recommendation.  She's in the 2k range and has been amazing to work with so far (we did the e-session).  http://www.andreajay.com/
  • Options
    Highly recommend IM Creative Photography:

Awesome work and great prices, definitely check her out.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm still recommending john loconte from johnlo photography years after my wedding. such an amazing guy! http://www.johnlophoto.com hth!
  • Options
    Lindsay Brian Photography! Packages start at $1000. www.lindsaybrianphotography.com
  • Options
    www.clydeyeungphotography.com does an amazing job in my opinion.

Don't go for the lowest priced photographer, look at their portfolios and see if you like the person you will be hiring. After all, those will be your memories to keep forever, and if their style don't match yours, there's no re-do.

• Options
    I can't say enough great things about Berryphotos.  Their packages are around 3k and offer a TON including unlimited time (which is huge because I had a gap between the ceremony and reception and travel time between) and we got full access to all the files.  The album was made in Venice Italy too!!!  It's absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't have been more thrilled.  Their website is www.berryphotos.com
  • Options
    Try Erik Kruthoff Photography.  We did our engagement session with him in Boston and he shot our intimate destination wedding in The Bahamas for such a great price.  Everyone was blown away with our photos.  www.erikruthoff.com
  • Options
    I'm a third for Berryphotos - they truly are fantastic!  They offer so much and the price is way low for the quality and style.  Literally every venue I checked out, they were a preferred vendor at.  Our album is from Venice Italy and is the best I've ever seen - I love it!!  I highly recommend them at www.berryphotos.com
  • Options
    Heather Parker!
    11.jpg 120.9K
  • Options
    everlastinglaughter we booked Heather Parker. So far she has been great. We did our engagement photos on the last warm day of the year and couldn't be happier. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards