Chit Chat

So... ya'll wanna see pictures?? Mother of all AWs

Re: So... ya'll wanna see pictures?? Mother of all AWs

• Awwww so beautiful!  AW all you want, you're gorgeous!

I love the picture where you two are sitting on the couch and kissing.  I love your bouquet!  I wanted succulents but wasn't sure if it was possible so I switched to roses.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Gorgeous!  You look beautiful (and damn girl your Hubby is a hottie!)  Love your flowers too!

• Absolutely gorgeous!
  • That veil, though. LOVE!
  • Super beautiful pictures! Looks like the perfect day!

Formerly martha1818

• Omg lolo everything is so beautiful! It's making me tear up. You are stunning, your veil is amazing, the bridesmaids dresses are a stunning color, and your DH is so handsome! Thank you for sharing all of these with us! I luurrve your shoes.

Exactly this. I love everything and you look so beautiful and happy.

Anniversary
  • Awesome pics and beautiful couple!! Your venue looks amazing!!!
    *********************************************************************************

• smichek said:
    Amazeballs. Also, you signed your new last name on the marriage license? I was told I had to sign my maiden name since my maiden name was still my legal last name. Must be a state law thing.
    We didn't even have anything to sign in my state. We got the license a month beforehand which was signed in maiden name, but then after the wedding just the officiant signed, not us.

• That look on your H's face when you are walking down the aisle! OMG so beautiful!
  • Stunning!  What a beautiful day. 

• Thanks so much everyone! Ya'll are making me blush. And my husband is a total hottie, I definitely agree with you there.

@CMGragain I LOVED their suits. We got them from Jos A Bank with one of their 75% off sales so they got $800 suits for $200. (Yeah I know nobody ever pays full price there, but still a great deal.) Why would you spend almost as much for something you have to give back? 

@smichek yep, they said if you plan on changing your name, sign with your new name. Only one of us needed to be there to apply and pick it up (he just needed to bring my birth certificate and passport) and we both signed plus both witnesses and the officiant after the ceremony.

@sarawifenow his looks in all these pics KILL ME. In all the ceremony pictures he's just staring at me with the sweetest smile on his face, while I'm looking away trying not to cry. And he never let go of my hands.

@goldchocobo @amelisha and @BreMR my florist was a miracle worker. I threw such a random assortment of words at her and she totally pulled off exactly what I wanted for the bouquets. I did the centerpieces with flowers from 50 Flowers and succulents from Etsy and was thrilled with how well they turned out!

• Your pictures and you are absolutely stunning!  And I'm gonna need a tutorial on how you did your veil, because I totally want to copy you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You were stunning and everything was beautiful!  I love the succulents in your flowers!  
  • Beautiful!  I love the color combinations.  Everyone looked fabulous!  

• Those are amazing!! Such a beautiful day!
    Anniversary

• That veil is errrythang. You look stunning! I love the high five picture too, that is great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loooooooove, love, love, love, LOVE!!! All of it, just perfect!

And your flowers were gorgeous - we had a lot of the same succulents so I'm biased ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loooooooove, love, love, love, LOVE!!! All of it, just perfect!

And your flowers were gorgeous - we had a lot of the same succulents so I'm biased ;)
    @SmileDamnit billy buttons too, right? We had a few tucked into the bouquets; more in the centerpieces.

• lolo883 said: SmileDamnit said: Loooooooove, love, love, love, LOVE!!! All of it, just perfect!
    And your flowers were gorgeous - we had a lot of the same succulents so I'm biased ;)@SmileDamnit billy buttons too, right? We had a few tucked into the bouquets; more in the centerpieces.
    Yep! Love me some billy buttons! And the scabiosa pods, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!!!!  Of course you look gorgeous, and the photog did a great job capturing how HAPPY everyone is :)
  • Amazing! Love the centerpieces! Probably because they remind me of mine with the milk glass and blush and grey. 

We did the Jos. A Banks suits too. Such a great deal. 
    Anniversary

• The side pose and the way the veil drapes perfectly down your arm is breathtaking!  I am a little embarrassed to say I studied these photos much too long, but they were so lovely in so many ways.
    It's actually a good thing I did scrutinize them, however, @lolo883.  Your BM's wore different dresses, their shoes were not alike, hairstyles were not cloned, and.....did I spy a TATTOO????  I'm sorry to say your marriage certificate will never be validated.  The good news is that you had a beyond gorgeous wedding and managed to do so while clearly putting friendships first!

• edited November 2014
    MobKaz said:
    The side pose and the way the veil drapes perfectly down your arm is breathtaking!  I am a little embarrassed to say I studied these photos much too long, but they were so lovely in so many ways.
    It's actually a good thing I did scrutinize them, however, @lolo883.  Your BM's wore different dresses, their shoes were not alike, hairstyles were not cloned, and.....did I spy a TATTOO????  I'm sorry to say your marriage certificate will never be validated.  The good news is that you had a beyond gorgeous wedding and managed to do so while clearly putting friendships first!

Does that mean she has to have a PPD? If you have a PPD, lolo, I want an invitation.

• Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • MobKaz said:
    The side pose and the way the veil drapes perfectly down your arm is breathtaking!  I am a little embarrassed to say I studied these photos much too long, but they were so lovely in so many ways.

Ugh I know, I really failed at being a bridezilla. Their hems weren't even the same length.

It gets worse, if you can believe it... people were NOT present in this special moment with us and experiencing it with their hearts instead of their devices! I DEMAND A DO-OVER!

• GORGEOUS! I just got mine back today! there are so many but I love them (most of them :)

• GORGEOUS! I just got mine back today! there are so many but I love them (most of them :)
    GIMME.

I mean, you gonna post some for us, pretty please? @fran1985

GIMME.

Yes I will :) I don't have the cd yet so I don't have them downloaded- just the online album so far

GIMME.

Yes I will :) I don't have the cd yet so I don't have them downloaded- just the online album so far
    Girrrllll I was desperate so I took screen grabs of the online gallery. :) We won't have the DVD for another couple WEEKS. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards