Favors

Golf tees

My bridal shower is at a golf club where my mother is a member—she is hosting the shower and many of her friends from the club (all of whom golf) will be in attendance.

We’re likely going to go with an edible favor but I actually just saw something cute on TK shop which was personalized golf tees. If I were to get these, they wouldn’t replace the edible favors and I would have them somewhere so that they’re not shoved in my guests’ faces, but that they’re somewhere where anyone can grab them, like in a snifter glass on the bar or something.

I like the tee idea because my shower is in the spring (when golf season starts), and I will have a surprising amount of female golfers in attendance at my shower, including myself and several of my bridesmaids. I think it would be a cute touch, but I don’t want to make them personalized to my name and wedding date, so would love some ideas on cute ways to personalize. Thanks!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Golf tees

• peachy13 said:

My bridal shower is at a golf club where my mother is a member—she is hosting the shower and many of her friends from the club (all of whom golf) will be in attendance.

We’re likely going to go with an edible favor but I actually just saw something cute on TK shop which was personalized golf tees. If I were to get these, they wouldn’t replace the edible favors and I would have them somewhere so that they’re not shoved in my guests’ faces, but that they’re somewhere where anyone can grab them, like in a snifter glass on the bar or something.

I like the tee idea because my shower is in the spring (when golf season starts), and I will have a surprising amount of female golfers in attendance at my shower, including myself and several of my bridesmaids. I think it would be a cute touch, but I don’t want to make them personalized to my name and wedding date, so would love some ideas on cute ways to personalize. Thanks!

If you personalize them at all, they lose value to the guests. I think this is one of those theme-y, cute ideas that you think about but that isn't all that functional in reality. 

What if you made cookies in the shape of golf tees, or white chocolate truffles made to look like a golf ball, or cake pops that look like golf balls, etc....?
    *********************************************************************************

• Honestly, golf tees are the one thing that you can personalize and the person using them really won't give a crap since they will just get shoved in the ground and most likely broken.  As a golfer I can always use tees of various lengths and really don't care what they say on them.

• Maggie-- so true. I hate personalized crap but every golfer loves a free tee.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I was going to say the same thing as Maggie.  Any tee I don't have to pay for is a good one :)  I still have a few tees floating around in my bag from a friends high school grad party 10 years ago....no big deal!
  • Go for it! Most golfers would like an extra tee. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Go for it!!! I know that a friend of mine ordered them for a bachlor party that her husband was in charge of organizing. The bachlor party started with a morning of Golf so it was a great way to get things in the mood.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards