Chit Chat
Options

Help me find bedding!

We got a new fancy pants bed that we looovvveee. It's a king, we both had shitty full sized beds we hated so the new fancy king is bringing much happiness. We are not small people and the two of us could not fit into a full together, not comfortably. 

However, we do not having bedding for it! Right now we have a king sheet set we picked up, and then we each just have our regular comfortors on it. It's working for now, but I want something nice and grown up!

My problem is...I can't seem to find anything I like. It's either covered in flowers (not my style or his) or looks like it belongs in a teenager's room (and neither of us our teenagers). So I turn to the wise women on here to help me find something. Ideally something that comes in a set, isn't too boring (not all one solid color), or too busy (he nixed a tye-dyed on I found and ruled out animal print). I've checked BBB, Target, and Macys...and I can't find something I like. But I feel like I'm just not thinking of other places or maybe just flipping past something I'd really love. Help?

Re: Help me find bedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards