Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Friday!

2»

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    @minskat30 have fun in Mexico! I'm sure you'll be feeling fine by then

@alpacina - it's not cheesy to miss your dog! I feel lame because I miss my cat if I go away for the night! She is such an annoying pain in the ass but I love her so much

@phira 2 days!! holy crap

____

so glad it's Friday, this week seemed long. I was planning on working out when I got home but I'm not really feeling it. I might order a pizza or make cheesy pasta. I'm constantly craving heavy comfort food lately and it's not helping me lose any weight!

I'm telling myself I'm definitely working out in the morning on Saturday and tomorrow night i have a surprise 30th birthday party to go to.

Sunday morning I'm going to try on my wedding dress at my aunt's! It will be the first time my gramma sees it so I hope she likes it.

• Options
    @lavenderfield13 Thank you, it was a hard decision but she is not suffering right now.

Anniversary

• Options
    @twodimes thank you.  Glad things are coming along with the new house!  Glad you are almost unpacked and settle in!

Anniversary

• Options
    @Phira - AAAH!  Wedding weekend!  You look super gorgeous for the bachelor/ette party!

I'm really late to the Friday party.  I don't have an excuse except that I spent my entire afternoon pouring through sources at a library in Tulsa.  I got a lot of good stuff, but my brain is done.  I'm in a hotel for the night, and I totally splurged and put room service on my credit card.  I'm going to eat in bed and drink wine and try to forget about the fact that I spent all afternoon digging through super-conservative mid-1900s evangelical magazines.

Other than that, not much going on this weekend.  Tomorrow I'm going to a hot yoga class big used bookstore here in Tulsa that I've never been to before I head home.  Sunday is church and Nutcracker rehearsal.
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55, hugs. I'm so sorry about your kitty.

@phira, happy wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards