Not Engaged Yet

OLW

I'm starting this today, the rest of my day is pretty busy

Dear H,

The last week has been pretty rough for us, but there is no one else I'd rather go through this with.  I love you so much and am grateful for so much we have to be thankful for. 

Love,

Me

Dear brain,

Please learn all of your lines quickly and efficiently.  This is the one part about plays I don't like.

Love,

Eager Actress

Dear body,

No BCP this month (yay) please ovulate and do whatever you are supposed to do to give us a baby.

Thanks,

Self

Dear Boo,

No words can describe how much we miss you on a daily basis.  We know we did the right thing, we just hope you are happy and enjoying kitty heaven.

Love,

Mom & Dad

Anniversary

Re: OLW

• Dear skin,

Stop breaking out!

Love,
    Me

Dear H,

I'm glad to see your foot is better today. Hopefully PF doesn't come back anytime soon!

Love,
    W

Dear Anniversary,

You're this weekend! I can't believe we have been married for almost a year! It's gone by super quickly!

Love,
    OMH

Dear Maddux,

You're just so cute I want to squeeze you allllll the time but then you will bite me except when you're super sleepy and then I can take advantage of you and just kiss you and squeeze you forevaaaa.

Love,
    Mommy
  • dear H,

I'm sorry about your friend.  I wish I could help.

all the love,
    your wife

dear potluck at work today,

please be amazing.

so hungry,
    Coco

dear house,

CLEAN YOSELF.

hoping,
    Coco

• Dear @CocoBellaF,

I hope your work potluck is as amazing as mine is gonna be! Thanksgiving feast except it's a mix of traditional Thanksgiving foods, with Indian food, and Middle Eastern food all mixed in. So freaking delicious!!! I love working for an international company. Also your photos are adorable!

Love,

LaPeanut

~~~

Dear Facebook Friends,

Sorry I'm not sorry that I blew up your feeds last night with a wedding and honeymoon photo dump. I just really love all of these pictures so much and I'm a huge AW.

Love,

That one annoying friend

~~~

Dear H,

Our one month anniversary was yesterday! How cool is that? Time flew by and I can't believe that I'm married to the most wonderful and amazing person. I'm so happy we found each other and get the share the rest of our lives together.

Love you more every day,

Wife

~~~

Dear @southernpeach89,

Happy almost one year anniversary!!!! You are such a sexy OMH! I hope you both have a wonderful anniversary celebration this weekend!

Love,

Your big sister

• Dear Sinuses,

Get your act together. You're killin me! Also, please don't turn into a sinus infection, just please don't.

Love,
    Me

------------------------------------

Dear H,

I cannot wait to spend quality time with you! And go on our very first road trip. I hope we make it out alive. I love you lots and can't wait to eat all the things next week!

Love,
    Wifester

------------------------------------

Dear Little O,

I'm so glad I was able to come spend time with you for lunch yesterday. I'm sorry you feel overshadowed by your sister sometimes. I promise I love you just as much.

Lots of love,
    Mom

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Ollie08 - you are such a sweet mama!
  • Dear Mr. Historian,

Thank you for being so wonderful and making me feel cherished and loved even when we have to be separated.  You're just such an awesome blessing in my life, and I'm so lucky that you chose me to go through life with.  Also, thank you for sending me sexy text messages that make me blush.  I love you so much, and I can't wait until this part is over and we get to get to be together in physical form!

Love,
    Future Wifey

Dear Roofers,

THANK YOU!

Love,
    Client who is super happy it won't be raining in my laundry room anymore.

Dear Dissertation,

Let's just keep going, shall we?

Love,
    Writing Machine
  • Dear Self,

You WILL be motivated at work today.  Or else.

No mercy,
    Self
    -----

Dear Asshole Twunt Gynecologist,

Thank you so much for holding my BCP hostage last month until I went in for an annual.  And then thank you for merely groping me and not even bothering to give me a pap smear during that annual because it had "only been a year".  So, thank you for wasting my time.  Also, thank you for forgetting to refill my BCP (which was the whole reason I went in there), and having such a delay that I have to wait until next month to start my BCPs again.  Those BCPs are not just to prevent behbehs, they're to keep my cysts in check.  I already feel a cyst growing on my right side because of your complete and total incompetence.  So THANKS.

Signed,
    Finding a new gynecologist.
    -------

Dear DH,

I hope you're in a cleaning mood because our college buddy arrives on Friday for the weekend and our house is a shitshow.

Love,
    You should've cleaned yesterday on your day off.
    -----

Dear Weather in Chicago,

WARM UP.

FFS.

No love,
    Fed up resident
  • edited November 2014
    Dear @ollie08,

OMG my sinuses & your sinuses must be teaming up to kill us. I am SO sick of feeling like I have to sneeze all the time, and constantly blowing my nose. 

Love,
    Your friend in pain

Dear FI,

I love you SO MUCH, and I can't wait to be your wife in less than six months!! You are the bestest ever. 

Love,
    Me

PS - WE HAVE A HOUSE. I still can't believe it. 

Dear @Swazzle,

You're my favorite Sisser. Brady loves you, and promises to snuggle with you and let you rub his tummy when you come visit next time.

Love,
    Sisser

Dear USPS,

Why did you not deliver all my save the dates? Especially to my MOH?? Jerks.

No love,
    Me.

*******************************************************************************************

• @CocoBellaF - thanks! I try. I am a middle child, so I try to be extra sensitive to how the little one is feeling.

@GoldenPenguin - Ugh! I'm sorry you're feeling the same! I hope you get some relief soon too!

• Dear cold weather,

Kindly GTFO.

No love, Torontonian

------------------------------------------

Dear Christmas music on the radio,

NOOO!! It's too early! Please not yet :(

Sadly, girl who will get sick of this music faster than Christmas will get here

Dear horde of office temps,

I know today is your first day. And I know I sit near the door. But this doesn't mean I'm the person to ask all of the questions to. You're not working for me. I can tell you where the bathroom is and that there's a Tim Horton's and food court across the street, but that's about it.

Patiently yours, busy worker girl who is not in charge of you

PS. The office is closed at lunch time and I will not be jumping out of my seat to let you in. Just FYI.

Dear FI,

Our wedding is in less than 6 months! We really can't ignore my to-do list (I would say "our" to do list, but we both know who the organized one is here), we gots to get a few things done!

Love love love, your FI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Dear NEY,

Thanks for the entertainment yesterday, I think we needed a good day to use all those fabulous GIFs!

Also, today it's Wednesday, obviously, and in my orientation there were two women wearing pink and they sat together, and it amused me more than it probably should have because of the constant Mean Girls references here.

My transition to working like a normal person will be much harder because of you.

Love,
    CLo

Dear Qdoba,

This burrito is not everything I had imagined for 10 bucks. Come on now.

No love,
    Unimpressed consumer

Dear new job,

I love learning about my fabulous benefits, but can I go see some patients now?

Love,
    Psych nurse who actually is here to work

Dear car,

I'm sorry you've been ailing for so long with all those issues! We will be looking for a new mechanic ASAP since the regular guys clearly weren't paying attention.

Love,
    Me

Dear grocery shopping,

Please do yourself tonight. I can't fathom it right now.

No love,
    Lazy
  • Dear students,

I understand that some of you have medical conditions, but the rest of you? I said NO SWITCHING this week and I meant it, so please stop switching sections.

---------

Dear heartburn,

No thanks. I know I've been eating nothing but unhealthy food for two days, but stop it.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Dear Health Insurance,
    You are amazing. Holy crap. The reimbursement program is blowing my mind. 
    ALL THE LOVE,
    Employee with expensive allergy shots

Dear Half Price Books,
    THANK YOU for agreeing to let us do engagement photos there. I'm not exactly thrilled that we have to do it at 9am on Sunday, but I'm really excited for how they'll turn out. 
    Love,
    Librarian Bride

Dear Friend,
    While I'm really excited that you want to buy your GF an engagement ring, I don't think now is a good time. You want to buy the ring and then have us hold on to it for an undetermined amount of time while you work on serious relationship issues. I really hope it works out for y'all, but I don't know that buying the ring right this moment is necessary.
    Love,
    Friend who is happy to help but also concerned

Dear Self,
    You are awesome for so doggedly pursuing reimbursement and refund options this week after being told you owe tons of money for health-related things. Dentist is going to refund the overpayment and health insurance is going to be reimburse for about 6 months' worth of allergy shots-- life is good!
    Love,
    Self

ETA:
    @loves2shop4shoes UGH I hate the new rule about paps. My gyno gave me the option of having a pap this year, which was really nice. Apparently the new laws/insurance rules/powers that be decided paps should only be done every 3 years if they come back regular. I'm sorry your gyno didn't give you the option this year. That's awful. :( Insurance still pays for it too.

• @CocoBellaF -UGH I totally forgot about Pink on Wednesdays. I'm wearing purple so I guess it's kind of close?
  • Dear Sunday,
    Please keep the rain to yourself until after 1:30pm. Thanks.

Love,
    future marathon runner

====

Dear right knee,
    Please hold up.

Love,
    see above

====

Dear self,
    Ok, you can give yourself a break now. You're human.

Love,
    Yourself
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2014
    Dear @cu97tiger,

KICK ASS SEABASS on Sunday.

Love,
    West Coast Fanfriend!

Dear lil man Coconut,

LET YOUR MOTHER SLEEP.

Love,
    Zombie Mom

Dear NEY,

I'm slowly making my way back, take it easy on me, I feel like I'm trailing behind here.

Sincerely,
    Been out of the game too long
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards