New York-Western

TimberLodge Akron, NY

Has anyone heard anything about the Timberlodge possibly closing??

Re: TimberLodge Akron, NY

• I did hear that last year, but to my knowledge they are still opened. 
  • My co-worker has a deposit down for them and she just found out today that they will be closing.  They are hoping to find a buyer, but everything is very uncertain right now.
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon
  • I work for the company and know for a fact that the Timberlodge IS NOT CLOSING.  There are alot of rumors going on right now, some of them have been maliciously made up.  There is a possibility the company will sell and new owners could take over, just like there is a possibiliy that any business could sell at anytime.  But it is not fair to say that the Timberlodge will be closing.  No matter what happens with the ownership, people will still be enjoying the banquet facility and golf courses.   

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_timberlodge-akron-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:6b8aa549-3e54-4ebc-8a6d-4bd3a3419f24Post:e6d2909f-823c-4600-adf9-2181bee5f193">Re: TimberLodge Akron, NY</a>:
    [QUOTE]My co-worker has a deposit down for them and she just found out today that they will be closing.  They are hoping to find a buyer, but everything is very uncertain right now.
    Posted by cutypy0516[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards