Not Engaged Yet

Happy Friday!

2»

Re: Happy Friday!

• @GoldenPenguin Can you please come design my house too? I love your floors!!!

• @LaPeanut1018 - Thank you!! I am so happy with them. I legitimately had goosebumps as soon as I walked in the house. The color is PERFECT. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin yay for moving in tomorrow!! I love the color of the floors!

Anniversary

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    @goldenpenguin THOSE FLOORS. Daaaaamn.

@dignity100 While (as everyone knows) a lot of wedding planning was really stressful, I feel like the biggest transition for us was living together. So far, being married feels very much like not much has changed at all. So give yourself a bit of a break, in terms of not being sure how to handle the situation. It's difficult.

J and I definitely had a lot of trouble sorting out splitting housework, and couple's therapy helped a lot with it. But it seriously took a while.

I chopped off my hair today! Pics later (camera is ... somewhere, I forget where). I FEEL SO FREE.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Woohoo! Just got an email about tickets for The Nutcracker at the opera house. My mom, my aunt, and I are getting tickets for next Sunday. I'm so excited!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    @eilis1228 - I just bought tickets to take my BF's SIL to the Nutcracker, as a Christmas present. I'm so excited I found someone to go with me this year! I hope you love it! I'm not going until the 19th, or something. Definitely gonna wear a dress, and maybe fancy gloves.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards