Not Engaged Yet

AW: @swazzle made me change the title - MY WEEKEND!!!

beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited November 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
So, how was everyone's weekend?? 

Mine, you ask? Oh it went a little something like this...

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: AW: @swazzle made me change the title - MY WEEKEND!!!

• awww, congratulations! Your ring is beautiful! So how did he pop the question?
  • @swazzle Hahahahaha...I was waiting for someone else to start the monday/weekend recap thread and just slip it in there.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• EEEKKKK!!!! I'm sooo happy and excited for you!! I love your ring, it's gorgeous! 
  • YAYYYY!!! I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR ENGAGEMENT STORY AND I LOVE YOUR RING!!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I can't love this enough.

Anniversary

Congrats engaged lady!!

Anniversary
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!
  • Congrats! I love your ring...and the story! Perfect!
  • Oh my god! Congratulations!!!! :-D WOOHOO FOR YOU GUYS!!!! (psssst! I love the anxious fart part. That was cute).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yayyyy! CONGRATULATIONS! Your ring is GORGEOUS!!
    Excited Lauren Conrad animated GIF
  • OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally screamed in the car in the parking lot yesterday when I saw your new Pinterest board. I think you might be the reason I get back on FB so I don't miss out anymore!!!! I love you so hard and I'm SO happy for you! And I love the fart part of the story, it's so perfectly you!!!!!!!

• I COULDN'T LOVE THIS MORE IF I TRIED!!! THIS IS THE BEST ENGAGEMENT OF 2014!!! (and I got engaged in 2014, so that tells you how much I love this.)

*******************************************************************************************

• YAY! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! 

The ring is stunning, and I love how he proposed. I love Bean's reaction, I love that you fart cleared the room, and I love how he managed to surprise you even though were initially suspicious. BEST PROPOSAL STORY EVER!

• Fantastic story! Beautiful ring! I'm so freaking happy for you I don't have words!!!
  • YAYYY!  Congrats lady!  I want all the deets on the ring!  Is it cushion cut or princess cut?  It's so pretty!
  • I love your entire proposal story! 
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Congrats! That's a gorgeous ring! And I TOTALLY wasn't expecting that from the new title. LOVED the surprise!

YES YES YES HELLS YES
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • That is so freakin cute! Congrats lady! I knew it was gonna happen, haha......

• Yaaaaaaaaaay! When I saw this in FB I squealed with excitement. H looked at me like I was a nut.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congratulations!!!!! What a pretty ring and sweet story!!!
  • YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I fully came online just to see if this happened!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congratulations!!!!!!!! Your ring is so pretty and I love your proposal story!!!!!!! I want to love your post a million times! 

• Thanks everyone! We're both still giddy!

• Best. Proposal. Story. Ever.

And THAT RING...ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards