Nevada-Las Vegas

Is anyone else ready to just get it done! :)

I've been planning for months, and still have 5 to go but I'm so ready to get done with planning and actually DO the things I'm planning!  I almost want to book a last minute trip to Vegas just because... to feel closer to the wedding maybe?  Might sound silly, but dag... :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is anyone else ready to just get it done! :)

• Yes! me too! I have 4 more months and lots more to plan, but I really don't want to plan I want to DO!
  • Me three! I just want to be married, dance, party, see my awesome friends and family...EVERYTHING!

I am actually going to Vegas in Jan for my 30th birthday. I am also using it to meet photographer, officiant, do my cupcake and food tasting and finally see the Platinum :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nah. I'm excited to take a vacation but I am fully dreading the wedding part. I'm excited to be married and all but the whole reason I chose Vegas was because it was the easiest way to have a super-low-key wedding without upsetting people.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We went to Vegas 2 times in the last 4 months before the wedding. (luckily had airline miles so they didnt cost us much)

Had a great time, made me feel better about our wedding weekend choices and helped me "wait it out".  It's hard the last couple of months, I really did just want to do the things I was planning too.  But before you know it, it'll be that time for you too!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • We are almost there - 1 month out.  Our "guest book" is out for delivery on the FedEx truck right now!  It's exciting getting packages every other day now.
  • Yes! Don't rush though because it will all be over so fast! Enjoy the journey.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know you asked someone else but...we are doing 3 bottles of wine (1 year, 5 year, 10 year). Then we will have our photo booth memory book :) I hadn't thought about the memory book until I started looking at photo booths yesterday. Simple but fun since people can write personal messages. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I so want Vegas to be here now...but I'm 10 months out, so I am taking this time to really get everything paid off and ordered/taken care of before crunch time. I'll start beginning to get into "OMG IT'S ALMOST HERE" mode around July/August I'm sure! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lglepper  we both like cooking and are in the kitchen a lot, so we ended up getting an engraved (burned) cutting board with our names and the date.  We are going to have people sign around the engraving with a sharpie.  Then we are going to get some sort of stand, or find a way to hang it on the wall and display it in the kitchen/dining room.
  • I'm 7 months out and I just wish it was here. I have the ideas of what we want to do but can't book until after xmas... darn kids and xmas... just kidding.
  • 4 months to go... We have been planning for over a year so yep we are ready to just do it!! I know the next few months will fly by especially with the holidays, so I know I should cherish this "quiet" time, but I am so ready to see all the planning come together! Ah!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards