Not Engaged Yet

Happy Tuesday!

2»

Re: Happy Tuesday!

• @GoldenPenguin - Holy Crapoley. I second that it's probably a good idea to not travel. Or at least travel veeeeeeery slowly.

We're expecting rain. Nothing new.

• I don't think we're going to end up going anywhere. This is the latest from the National Weather Service here.

Holy cow.  Good Lord, that reminds me of a Chicago downfall in 2011.  NOT fun.  Stay safe and warm everyone. 
  • blegh, go away snow... or at least wait until after Turkey day travels are done! 

@goldenpenguin :-D most of my family is spread out upstate
  • @speakeasy14 - we should have a mini g2g when you're in the area some time! 

@minskat30 - this is pretty normal for here. It just sucks that it's on a holiday when I'd like to be traveling. Sigh.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Holy moly, that is a ton of snow projected right in the middle of everyone's travels. Please stay safe, guys! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @goldenpenguin I like that idea!

We're driving up Thursday morning so hopefully it will be over by then, but anyone traveling tomorrow, be safe!
  • @Swazzle‌ "We'll sell t shirts that say 'I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux'!"
    Love you so much!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @speakeasy14‌ , ummmm.....not very well. I'm a hormonal hot fucking mess. I'm miserable. I finally have an appointment with a new dr, but it's not until jan 7th because she only works two days a week.
  • @irishdreamer ugh that sounds horrible! Is there anywhere else that will take you sooner? I couldn't imagine having to wait another month. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way that you will be feeling better soon!

@phira yay for birdo!!
  • @phira YAY - glad birdo is taking to his treatment better than initially thought!!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards