February 2015 Weddings
Options

Snow/Ice for Feb. 28th St. Louis wedding

Hi! I'm wondering if maybe reaching out could help calm me down. I'm getting married on February 28th in St. Louis, and with the snowstorms already starting I'm TERRIFIED. I'm ok if it's cold and snowy, but I just want my guests and vendors to be able to get there. How often are weddings just completely snowed out and have to be canceled? Any thoughts are appreciated! 

Re: Snow/Ice for Feb. 28th St. Louis wedding

• Options
    I am feeling the same way!!! I am the 14th in Massachusetts. With all the money being spent, I don't want it to just all go to waste! 
  • Options
    Yep, that's exactly how I feel. What if we spent all this money and vendors can't even make it? I know you can get insurance, etc. but with all my guests coming from out of town, that's really not a good solution. I just want to know how often it happens. 
  • Options
    I'm really scared that my guests won't make it!
  • Options
    me too! After all the planning and money I don't know how I would hold it together and be happy. : /
  • Options
    I think at this point we all just have to hope for the best. I know I will completely lose it if it happens but there is nothing we can do now. There is no backing out now!!
  • Options
    aaaah these storms are making me soo nervous! Let's hope that we just get them all in January! I seriously don't even know what we will do!!
  • Options
    I'm in Montana, and having the opposite problem. It's been warm here. All the snow has melted. We planned for it to be snowy so we matched with the theme.
  • Options
    eca1210, that's how I feel too. 300 guests coming in from out of town...
  • Options
    I am Feb. 21 , lets all think positive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards