Chit Chat

Enough Lurking

edited December 2014 in Chit Chat
I have been lurking all of these threads, and participating in a few, but I feel like I don't know any of you wonderful people. I really want to get to know you guys... So I'm going to start by saying, "Hello!"

Edited: I definitely said trolling first, which is not what I meant! So changed it to lurking... Sorry!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Enough Lurking

• Trolling is shit-stirring and/or harassment.

Do you mean lurking?
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Hi!

You were lurking, not trolling. Don't call yourself a troll again, it's unbecoming.

Do you like mayonnaise? What's your favorite kind of cheese?

• Haha, well, that's how often I 'troll' the internet... I don't even know exactly what it means! 

So yes, yes I do mean lurking.

Sad to say, that no, I do not like mayonnaise. I do love deviled eggs though, so if it's hidden I don't mind it!

And I love all kinds of cheese! What about yours?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, well, that's how often I 'troll' the internet... I don't even know exactly what it means! 

Sad to say, that no, I do not like mayonnaise. I do love deviled eggs though, so if it's hidden I don't mind it!

I like you.

Brie is the queen of all cheeses.

• AddieCake said:
    Do you think Cadbury eggs are real eggs?
    Of course they are... They should be eaten for breakfast as well.

lyndausvi said:
    That is perfect. I love it.

Haha, well, that's how often I 'troll' the internet... I don't even know exactly what it means! 

I like you.

I like you.
    I don't think I have ever had Brie. I will have to try it out really soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AddieCake said:

lyndausvi said:

Haha, well, that's how often I 'troll' the internet... I don't even know exactly what it means! 

I like you.

I like you.

Girl... (assuming) you are missing out on pure heaven.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • AddieCake said:

lyndausvi said:

I like you.

I like you.
    Never mind, we're not friends anymore.

Wait.

More brie for me. OK, we can be friends again.

• Hello! It's nice to meet you!
    What kinds of books do you like?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lyndausvi said:

Girl... (assuming) you are missing out on pure heaven.
    Yes, I am girl! lol, and I will have to get it the next time I'm at the store. I want to be a part of this magical Brie group...

Never mind, we're not friends anymore.

Wait.

More brie for me. OK, we can be friends again.
    Great! I'm glad we can still be friends! I will save all of the virtual Brie for you, after I try a little piece.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @vulpiepop I like a variety of books. I'm still a student, so I don't have as much time to read as I would like. What are some of the best books you have read recently?

(I hope I did the @ sign right... I'm not sure how to use that...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @vulpiepop I like a variety of books. I'm still a student, so I don't have as much time to read as I would like. What are some of the best books you have read recently?

What are you studying? How long until you're done? 

Anniversary

Cool! I graduated recently. I mostly like the classics. My favorites are the "Harry Potter" series, "Watership Down", and "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". I like HG Wells's "The Time Machine" too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

If you were an evil villain, what would your first act of evil-ness be?  
  • What is your stance on the new star wars film? Will it be an abomination or a well loved addition to the series?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Hiya there! Lol yes nobody wants to call themselves a troll! Do you play Sims?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How did you meet your fiance? What's your wedding going to be like? Can we see your dress? ;)

• Welcome! 

What is your stance on cash bars?

• Hello!! :) 

What is you favorite food? who cook you or SO? 

• Hello!

If you were a household pet, what kind of pet would you be? I would be a kitten.

What is your caffeinated beverage of choice? Also, your alcohol of choice?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Hi there! Welcome!
  • LadyMillil I am studying Elementary Education, and I graduate in five days! I am so ready to be done with school!
    I'm a 5th grade teacher and my student teacher just finished her semester with me on Friday. I miss her terribly. You must be so excited to be graduating! Are you looking to get a job right away or wait until next school year??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello! Welcome and you should try Brie with thin gingersnaps, it's the BEST!!! 
  • vulpiepop I LOVE Harry Potter... It's one of my favorites, I'm also really fond of the Hunger Games Trilogy.

holyguacamole79 That is a hard question! My first act of evil-ness would be to capture Ryan Gosling and hide him in my cellar, just for me.

larrygaga I am very torn on this new movie... I love Star Wars, so I really hope it's a good movie, but I'm not getting my hopes up. What do you think?

raissyrais I HAVE ALL OF THE SIMS IN THE WORLD. I'm really obsessed with the games... As nerdy as that is. Which one was your favorite?

jenna8984 My fiance and I are high school sweethearts and met at a high school dance! We live in the Midwest, and our theme is very rustic. Our getaway car is a beat-up 1952 International Pickup truck he has been working on. How did you and your fiance/husband meet?

emmaaa I totally dislike cash bars... My fiance and I are doing an open bar for our wedding, but we're supplying the alcohol to try to cut back on costs!

JaniV123 I LOVE any kind of pasta, or pizza... Really, any kind of food! Right now my fiance cooks the most, but when we move in together, I'm doing the cooking and he's doing the dishes! (my least favorite chore)

Inkdancer I would have to be a puppy, just because I am a very affectionate person, and I feel like that sounds more like a dog. Why would you be a kitten? I can never get enough coffee! And my favorite alcohol drink is a Gin and tonic, with lots of lime.

sarawifenow Hello! I see you got married a month ago! Congratulations!

tcnoble  I was so sad to leave my mentor teacher! I loved being a student teacher. I'm hoping to get a job in the fall in a K-2 classroom! Do you like teaching 5th grade?

kasmith1 I will have to try that! I am pretty adventurous when it comes to food!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenna8984 Also, I have tried to upload a picture of my dress on another forum, but it wouldn't pop up for some reason :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JaniV123JaniV123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    I loooove Harry Potter, I am obsessed! haha

Pasta is my favorite, I could eat pasta all day everyday (and Puertorrican rice and beans) but pasta <3

I hate hate hate HATE doing the dishes but FI whines when he has to do them everyday so we sort of alternate

ETA: When are you moving in together? Have you bought a house? 

• JaniV123 My FI thinks that a dishwasher doesn't sanitize well enough, so I told him I'm never doing the dishes if I can't use the dishwasher. So there's our compromise, lol. 

We move in together in January! This will be the first time we live in the same zip code! Any advice on how to live with a man? Lol! I only have sisters, and our dad was the only male in the house!

We are renting an apartment, we're not really ready to buy a house yet (I want to have a full time job first).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  

sarawifenow Hello! I see you got married a month ago! Congratulations!

Mother Effing Boxes

Thanks! I can't believe we are going on our 2nd month of being married! It seems like just yesterday we got engaged!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards