Attire & Accessories Forum

Galia Lahav - do they have rentals?

My fiance fell in love with the La Dolce collection by Galia Lahav but these are out of our price range. Can you rent them? If so, where in southern California?

Re: Galia Lahav - do they have rentals?

• I don't think you can rent a Galia Lahav anywhere. Have you considered buying a dress preowned or through a trunk show?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• No i have not. I read that their prices range from 7000 to 20,000. Kind of expensive.
  • I know I've seen Galia Lahav at preownedweddingdresses.com. I don't know much about rentals but I bet it would be worth looking into a secondhand one. They will still be pricey but likely half off new. I know those dresses are incredibly expensive and over-the-top embellished, though, so I think no matter what it's going to cost quite a bit.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think your FI needs to stop looking at dresses outside of her price range.  There are many gorgeous dresses out there and she needs to fall in love with something else.  There are many things in life that one may love but if you can't afford it you can't afford it and you need to adjust your dreams/vision a bit.

• irvineboy said:

No i have not. I read that their prices range from 7000 to 20,000. Kind of expensive.

If you look on preownedweddingdresses.com they have Galia dresses for significantly cheaper. You can also look at the collections Mori Lee and others have been putting out for 2015, they are inspired by designers like Berta Bridal and Galia Lahav.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• could you have your fiance go to a bridal salon that is familar with this designer show them photos and ask them what they have that is similar in your price point

you  never want to try on a dress you cant afford because like some of the ladies on say yes to the dress they tried on dresses outside the budget way outside the budget and guess what they fell in love with a dress they could not afford 

here are some dresses similar in style at half the cost around 500-1500 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards