DIY Wedding Forum

started my seating chart frame

wanted something different..  so i still need to print the chart once i set final numbers but this is it so far .  

opinions 

Re: started my seating chart frame

• They are pretty.
  • Is the whole seating chart going to go on there, or are these individual table number frames?

They're REALLY pretty, I just worry about the legibility of the text if it has to be printed really small.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• its a huge frame I made. this is for the list of where guest will be seated..
  • I love flowers, so I love it!
  • While pretty, I'm not sure it's practical for listing all the names.   I guess I would need to see names listed first.     The flowers seem overwhelm the area.   Which could make reading the names more difficult for guests.

All the frames I've seen at weddings had smaller borders which made the names easier to read.

Now if those were for the table numbers I think it would work well.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • edited December 2014
    i am actually making a much bigger one this weekend.. a 5X5 foot frame... so it should fit the names in a large font well 
  • It's cute and definitely unique!  I actually hadn't thought about making a chart vs me diy-ing the cards.  Interested to see what the final product turned out like after the weekend?
  • i am actually makeing a much bigger one this weekend.. a 5X5 foot frame... so it should fit the names in a large font well 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards