Chit Chat

Naked!!!!!

2»

Re: Naked!!!!!

• steph861 said:
    I literally just got a message from my mom asking me if I wanted an unused Naked palette. My sister got to it first :P
    NOOOOOOOOO

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm totally cataloging pictures of ever combo I make. Is this weird? It seems weird. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:

I'm totally cataloging pictures of ever combo I make. Is this weird? It seems weird. 

Nope that's what Pinterest is for!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• larrygaga said:
    I'm totally cataloging pictures of ever combo I make. Is this weird? It seems weird. 
    Haha start a blog!  

Seriously that's how I originally got into nail polish blogging which I then extended into makeup a few years ago.  

• larrygaga said:
    Haha start a blog!  

Seriously that's how I originally got into nail polish blogging which I then extended into makeup a few years ago.  
    I always wanted to have a blog, but more just about my life and probably nobody would read it but it would feel good writing all of my shit down!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Ok I thought this was going to be something different.
  • larrygaga said:
    larrygaga said:
    Haha start a blog!  

I always wanted to have a blog, but more just about my life and probably nobody would read it but it would feel good writing all of my shit down!
    Hey you never know until you try!  And the point of blogging isn't always for other people to read it (trust me, I"m still shocked anyone wants to know my opinion of nail polishes and lipsticks lol) but sometimes it is a fun perk!

• You'll worn me down by this thread. I went out and bought it. I needed $30.00 to extend VIB through 2015 so I thought what the heck. I am now a proud owner of the Naked pallet. Now I need to find some of those tutorials.
  • Yes!! The only complaint I have is that it falls all over your face. However the pigments and textures are amazing!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I got the new Kat Von D Interstellar palette in the mail yesterday and tested it this morning.  it's AMAZING if you are looking for some more purples/greys!

• I got the new Kat Von D Interstellar palette in the mail yesterday and tested it this morning.  it's AMAZING if you are looking for some more purples/greys!
    I love purple!!!!

I have brown eyes. . . think it would work for me?

P.S. What do you think of the Essie holiday colors?  I just got the Tuck it in my Tux, Jiggle Hi Jiggle Lo, Summit of Style, and Rock at the Top.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2014
    PrettyGirlLost said: lacqueredlover said: I got the new Kat Von D Interstellar palette in the mail yesterday and tested it this morning.  it's AMAZING if you are looking for some more purples/greys! I love purple!!!!

I have brown eyes. . . think it would work for me?

P.S. What do you think of the Essie holiday colors?  I just got the Tuck it in my Tux, Jiggle Hi Jiggle Lo, Summit of Style, and Rock at the Top.

Purple looks
    incredible with brown eyes. 
  • I have brown eyes and I wear a purple eyeliner. I like to think it brings out the browness of my brown eyes.
  • Purple looks amazing with brown eyes.  My eyes are a brown leaning hazel (like 3 days a year they are bright green and really weird.)  this is the palette today on me, I did it subtle and will put more of the deep purple in the crease for tonight:

• lacqueredlover That lipstick tho

Also, that purple does make your eyes pop!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lacqueredlover not gonna lie I follow your IG and it gives me aspiration rage bc your nails are perfect and whenever you to a makeup post you always look SO ON POINT.

rageragerage!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Purple looks amazing with brown eyes.  My eyes are a brown leaning hazel (like 3 days a year they are bright green and really weird.)  this is the palette today on me, I did it subtle and will put more of the deep purple in the crease for tonight:

Aw shit. . .another thing to add to my Loves list lol!

I really like those colors, ty!

• @beethery haha my makeup post today will be about the original makeup palette actually!  :-)

• edited December 2014

I want to buy some now! You guys actually know how to do makeup. I never really learned "tricks". I'm really drawn to naked 3. Which naked would be best for me? I have pale skin, hazel eyes, and brown hair. It depends on when I dye it, it could be dark brown with red undertones to medium brown.

ETA:Spelling typo

• @buttercup1958 you can really use any!  I used 3 the other day and 1 right now, my usual go to is 2.  It's whichever you feel most comfortable with!

• @buttercup1958 here this is my gold look today with Naked 1

• lacqueredlover That's awesome! Thanks for the advice! I really love the colors of my eyes but sometimes I feel a little insecure of the shape. I have kinda almond smallish eyes. So I try to make them pop.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards