Nevada-Las Vegas

Lurker introduction...

Hi Ladies (and any gents!)...

I thought I would give a little introduction as I had been passed details of this site over on Trip Advisor.  I see there is a community of girls on here so thought I should do an introduction as it seems to be a really good place to pick up info and pass around ideas. I have been coming on every night and having a look at other posts and getting in to the excitement of it all. 

My name is Carolanne.  I'm 33 years old and live in Glasgow, Scotland (UK).  I have been with my boyf for 9 years.  I'm not officially engaged as yet but we do now have the ring (i'm awaiting a 'surprise' proposal at Christmas time).  We do have plans to fly over to Vegas for the ceremony and then we are going to Orlando for our honeymoon.  Have our flights/hotels etc booked but I havent actually booked any wedding details as yet.  I'm currently checking out wedding chapels (Chapel of the Flowers still seems to be my fave option at the moment) and after ceremony options at the moment but I am waiting until after christmas to do the actual booking and buying a dress etc (I think this will be more fun to do with my mum and best friend once it is all offical and out in the open and we can all get excited together lol).

Anyway, I think thats enough about me for now (thanks to anybody who took the time to read this!!) and hopefully I will post and take part in chats more often :D 

Re: Lurker introduction...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards