Chit Chat
Options

PSA

Re: PSA

• Options
    maeday2 said:
    @laqueredlover Thank you! Her picture has always bothered me. It looks like a sneak attack.

It makes sense now, she's the resident troll that lives under that bridge.  
    I prefer the image of a troll living in a port-a-potty under a highway overpass, but that's just me.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I wish I could find the original crazypants thread

• Options
    beethery said:
    maeday2 said:
    @laqueredlover Thank you! Her picture has always bothered me. It looks like a sneak attack.

I prefer the image of a troll living in a port-a-potty under a highway overpass, but that's just me.
    I really don't suggest googling that. Dry heaves for days. But I follow what you're saying. 
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Today, I seen it all...
    (and wishing I could forget some of the stuff I can't forget reading on TK)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I wish I could find the original crazypants thread
    The account she was posting from during that time has since been deleted, along with the content posted from it. GBCK fail :/
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Look I get that you all don't like a certain someone but is making fun of her sig pic really necessary?
    Guys I can't even with this.  It's off the charts crazy.  and I feel like I"m looking up a crotch in that sig pic haha

maeday2 said:

I didn't make fun of it, I stated the direction in which the camera was pointing given her posing.  Like my sig is of blair waldorf smoking a cigarette getting ready to party while wearing a tiara.  It's factual.

• Options
    Look I get that you all don't like a certain someone but is making fun of her sig pic really necessary?
    Guys I can't even with this.  It's off the charts crazy.  and I feel like I"m looking up a crotch in that sig pic haha

maeday2 said:

Eh, I feel like she opens herself up to it. She can obviously dish it unwarranted. 

I realize it's not my battle to fight, it's really just entertainment on a boring Wednesday work afternoon. 
  • Options
    That thread is all sorts of crazy.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options

maeday2 said:

I didn't make fun of it, I stated the direction in which the camera was pointing given her posing.  Like my sig is of blair waldorf smoking a cigarette getting ready to party while wearing a tiara.  It's factual.
    Yeah because the haha at the end doesn't make it seem like you are trying to make fun of it or anything.  And the other poster is as well.  I thought talking about others sig pics was a no-no?  I guess all is fine when it comes to a poster that a large portion of posters don't like huh?

This thread and the other thread, IMO, is gross.  If you don't like someone fine, but everyone is acting like immature brats.  Why doesn't every just get the hell over it?  Is it really effecting you personally?  I doubt it.
    It clearly seems to be personally bothering you.  IMO, stop commenting about it if you don't want to be involved.  Look the other way and move along.

• Options
    Hey everyone,

Just another PSA, please keep all comments within in TOS. Some of these comments are boarding on TOS violations. If you have any questions please let me know!

Thank you!
    KR
  • Options

maeday2 said:

Yeah because the haha at the end doesn't make it seem like you are trying to make fun of it or anything.  And the other poster is as well.  I thought talking about others sig pics was a no-no?  I guess all is fine when it comes to a poster that a large portion of posters don't like huh?

This thread and the other thread, IMO, is gross.  If you don't like someone fine, but everyone is acting like immature brats.  Why doesn't every just get the hell over it?  Is it really effecting you personally?  I doubt it.
    1) Since when?

2) It's certainly pretty personal about me, actually. Is it affecting you? You are also free to get over it and click a different thread if it's bothering you so much.

• Options

maeday2 said:

I wholeheartedly agree...No point in bashing the poster's pic for enjoyment. Just move on and forego causing unnecessary problems.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    I apologize if I was violating the TOS, I honestly didnt' realize that.  I'm not going to edit my comment because I stand by my mistakes if I make them but I do apologize for any TOS violations that I made.  Wont' happen again!

• Options
    beethery said:
    maeday2 said:
    beethery said:
    maeday2 said:

I really don't suggest googling that. Dry heaves for days. But I follow what you're saying. 
    omfg why would you google that? Oh honey, I'm sorry :(:(:(
    I figured the cute cartoon trolls (billy goats gruff style) would outweigh the literal shit. NOPE. 
  • Options
    beethery said:
    maeday2 said:
    beethery said:
    maeday2 said:

omfg why would you google that? Oh honey, I'm sorry :(:(:(
    I now have this sick desire to Google. STAHPPP ME.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    Oh my god this shit is about to get Festivus.

Commence airing of the grievances, I guess.(Actually, don't. It's so fucking boring. We are all pretty well aware of each other's faults. Stating them outright is so gauche.)
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    Oh my god this shit is about to get Festivus.

Commence airing of the grievances, I guess.(Actually, don't. It's so fucking boring. We are all pretty well aware of each other's faults. Stating them outright is so gauche.)
  • Options
    I'm sorry, my attitude?  What exactly is wrong with my attitude?  Because I think this thread is juvenile and am calling you all out for it?  Really?  So if I don't just jump in and participate and join in on mocking BSJB then I have a bad attitude?
    You tend to have a bad attitude a lot of the time, but whatever.

GUYS, The quote trees. STAHP.
    Seconded. They are IMPOSSIBLE to read on mobile.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards