Chit Chat
Options

UO

Re: UO

• Options
    amelisha said:
    I don't like big, critically-acclaimed TV dramas (see: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, True Detective, Sons of Anarchy etc. etc. etc.) Sad TV just depresses me and dragging myself through it week after week is no fun at all. I don't care how good the acting is or the writing or the production. It's sad and it makes me sad. 
    I've never watched any of these shows, and have no intention to. Or True Blood, Scandal, Doctor Who, or Downtown Abbey. 

• Options
    arrippa said:
    larrygaga said:
    OH i have another one. I hate Matt Smith. I hate his season. He looks like a generic ugly British dude who is very stuck on himself and he was a horrible doctor.

I loved Donna and Rose. 
    Rose is my favorite companion. I have no idea if that's an UO though.
    It is in my circle. Everyone loved Martha and she was WAY too perfect for me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I don't like Cheese-It's. Or Goldfish. Or anything that's made from cheese but isn't straight cheese...because I love cheese.

I also don't like Twizzlers, soda, Reese's Peanut Butter cups, or Winter Jack. I had such high hopes for Winter Jack.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Also, the super thick rimmed glasses. I am SOOOOO sick of seeing these everywhere. Even people who don't wear glasses get these just to look like hipsters or whatever. Go ahead, put on your uniform - skinny jeans, flannel, high bun and thick glasses. Woof.
    At least it's a slightly better uniform than Uggs, black leggings, black North Face, Coach bag, Starbucks cup, and Kardashian bump flat ironed hair.
    I yell at family members who try to buy Uggs when I'm with them. get some trucking creativity they are called UGG as in UGLY for Christs sake. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I think Harry Potter is dumb. Also hate most popular HBO series, but especially Game of Thrones. I don't understand the appeal of any of it.
  • Options
    Also, the super thick rimmed glasses. I am SOOOOO sick of seeing these everywhere. Even people who don't wear glasses get these just to look like hipsters or whatever. Go ahead, put on your uniform - skinny jeans, flannel, high bun and thick glasses. Woof.
    At least it's a slightly better uniform than Uggs, black leggings, black North Face, Coach bag, Starbucks cup, and Kardashian bump flat ironed hair.
    True. But I think it's the new (insert everything you described). When I was in college, the Ugg/NF was the uniform. Now it's the glasses/flannel. Kids these days...
    Let's make up the next sheeple uniform. Like the gravel and feathers wedding phenomenon. 

I'm thinking... fur vest, tutu, hiking boots.
    That would be my step daughter's favorite outfit

• Options
    True. But I think it's the new (insert everything you described). When I was in college, the Ugg/NF was the uniform. Now it's the glasses/flannel. Kids these days...
    Let's make up the next sheeple uniform. Like the gravel and feathers wedding phenomenon. 

I like it! Add native american print leggings and ray bans and you've got yourself a deal!

LOL - gravel and feathers. MAKE IT HAPPEN lolo! Between you and @ohannabelle, I believe!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

I have pictures of my niece wearing this exact outfit. She looks amazing.

She's 2.5 and dressed herself. I'd post the pic if it didn't show her bare tush.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    UO: I love this uniform minus the bump, and wear it on the regular. Oh and the hipster one, too. I actually wear for real glasses, though.

I am a "basic bitch" and I give zero fucks.
    Your siggy is perfect for this!!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I wear white thick framed glasses now (I do actually need glasses to see.)  I am guessing this will be the next trend in hipster glasses.  Then I will be mad and have to get something new haha

• Options
    UO: I love this uniform minus the bump, and wear it on the regular. Oh and the hipster one, too. I actually wear for real glasses, though.

I am a "basic bitch" and I give zero fucks.
    Your siggy is perfect for this!!
    OMG, it so is!
  • Options
    UO: I've always thought Star Wars is massively sexist and never liked it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    UO: I hate potatoes except for sweet potatoes, all other potatoes make me want to barf.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    UP: I don't like it when people address a group of women or women and men as "guys". If someone doesn't identify as a man, why call them a guy? I get that it's meant to be friendly, but I find it irritating. 

If a group of men or men and women combined were addressed as "ladies" it would be considered offensive to the men. 

Why are women happy to be referred to as guys? 
    imageimage
  • Options
    @larrygaga MARTHA? Really?! She's my least favorite for sure. 

I've never gotten into The Big Bang Theory or HIMYM, and I refuse to watch past the first couple seasons of Breaking Bad, because to me it's just a show about bad people doing bad things to each other, and there's enough of that shit in real life. FI keeps saying "but it gets so good at the end!" And I keep saying "Oh, do people stop being absolutely fucking awful? No? OK then, we're back to square one." 
  • Options
    I have another:

I hate board games. All of them. They're boring and people who get into them are usually the types who loooooove enforcing rules and telling people what to do. Everyone gets mean and competitive, too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hate ranch dressing and I absolutely abhor sweet tea.  I could never live in the South.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kiera Knightley makes me hostile. Especially when she yells. Pirates of the Caribbean was AWFUL for me. 

Bae is the worst. The most worst thing ever. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards