Chit Chat

UO

Re: UO

• edited June 2015
  • I have never read a book or watched a m
    I don't like Harry Potter. I've never read the books and the movies don't interest me. 

I also don't like the zombie stuff either. 

This my UO too.

I also think Sims computer game is boring.

• edited June 2015
  • I did Zumba while I was pregnant becasue it was the only workout class I could keep up with. And when pregnant, its more than enough to get a good sweat going.

Where I live, it is full of middle aged women who think they are hot shit and are trying to eye fuck the mirror.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also hate Will Ferrell. I refuse to see anything he is in.

I don't like avocado. It's gross. Won't touch it. Won't eat anything that did touch it. Now it's on everything.
  • I hate ranch dressing and I absolutely abhor sweet tea.  I could never live in the South.
    Sweet tea is a fucking abomination.

I hate ranch dressing and I absolutely abhor sweet tea.  I could never live in the South.
    Sweet tea is a fucking abomination.
    Agree. Fucked up shit.

• I wear white thick framed glasses now (I do actually need glasses to see.)  I am guessing this will be the next trend in hipster glasses.  Then I will be mad and have to get something new haha
    Nah. Clear classes are going to be the ones.

SITB:

Technically mine are white and clear stripes

• I wear white thick framed glasses now (I do actually need glasses to see.)  I am guessing this will be the next trend in hipster glasses.  Then I will be mad and have to get something new haha
    Nah. Clear classes are going to be the ones.

SITB:

Technically mine are white and clear stripes
    I like the sound of this. What brand? Also, SHOW ME.
  • Football. I went to a big football school in the South and I would semi pretend to pay attention. Until one time a guy friend sitting behind me let me know that I had not once faced the field while the ball was in play, and spent the whole time talking to my friends in the row behind me. Now I'm honest with all ivolved-I just really like tailgating!

• lacqueredlover; Coach is not high end. 
  • lacqueredlover; Coach is not high end. 
    ---

I always feel like a snob saying this but I hate knock -offs. And I can spot them from a mile away, no matter how "high quality" you think they are.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • beethery said:
    UO: I think beer is gross, also most wine

UO: yoga pants are for just about everywhere
    I'm completely with you on that.

• beethery said:
    I refuse to watch Walking Dead and hate all zombie-related things. Could not conjure up a fuck about Dr. Who with a pentagram the size of a football field.
    You have no idea how hard I laughed at that...
  • UO:

I don't even know who or what Dr. Who is?

I like Taylor Swift's new stuff.

I LOVE Uggs.

• I feel nothing for the show How I Met Your Mother. Or the Big Bang Theory. And I do not understand why people like them. I also never liked The Hills or The OC or Grey's Anatomy. 
    Agreed! And I think Modern Family is just meh. To be completely honest, I only regularly watch four scripted network shows: Parks & Rec (which has, admittedly, gone downhill), Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Hannibal and The Good Wife. (I regularly watched lots of network shows that are no longer on the air, though). The only reality TV shows I watch are Top Chef, Chopped and The Taste.

I'd call myself a TV snob, but I totally watched the first five seasons of Gossip Girl. And I was into The OC and Grey's Anatomy in their early seasons.

And I don't watch The Walking Dead *hangs head in shame*

• steph861 said:
    I feel nothing for the show How I Met Your Mother. Or the Big Bang Theory. And I do not understand why people like them. I also never liked The Hills or The OC or Grey's Anatomy. 
    Agreed! And I think Modern Family is just meh. To be completely honest, I only regularly watch four scripted network shows: Parks & Rec (which has, admittedly, gone downhill), Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Hannibal and The Good Wife. (I regularly watched lots of network shows that are no longer on the air, though). The only reality TV shows I watch are Top Chef, Chopped and The Taste.

I'd call myself a TV snob, but I totally watched the first five seasons of Gossip Girl. And I was into The OC and Grey's Anatomy in their early seasons.

And I don't watch The Walking Dead *hangs head in shame*
    HANNIBAL. YASSSSSS, GURL.
  • I think telling the wedding party what to wear is dumb. They should dress like regular wedding guests.
  • I also hate coffee, all soda/lemonade/tea, and all but maybe 2 movies. I am not sure I am human.
  • emmaaa said:
    UO:

I LOVE Uggs.
    Oh, me too! I want so badly to hate her, but Blank Space (is that even what it's called?) is my JAM.
    Yes! And the video to that song is great. 

• emmaaa said:
    emmaaa said:
    UO:

I LOVE Uggs.
    Oh, me too! I want so badly to hate her, but Blank Space (is that even what it's called?) is my JAM.
    Yes! And the video to that song is great. 
    Well, now I have to watch it. Work be damned!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards